Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? (3507 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by ebbytee: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi nairalanders,I heard that the results for the exams we wrote in sep is out.pls does it also include labour cos I wrote for labour.pls has anyone for labour checkrd his oe her results?pls how did you go about it for those that have checked?I wrote for ondo state.I reside in lagos.pls anyone help me on how to go about checking my result if its out.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by OGIYEN: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
[quote author=ebbytee]Hi nairalanders,I heard that the results for the exams we wrote in sep is out.pls does it also include labour cos I wrote for labour.pls has anyone for labour checkrd his oe her results?pls how did you go about it for those that have checked?I wrote for ondo state.I reside in lagos.pls anyone help me on how to go about checking my result if its out.[/quote

D result for labour and education is not out yet
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by okotos: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
When should we be xpecting d result.i blv dy are waitin 4 d new budget 2 be aproved.lets just be praying
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by aabdull28: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
I had the list is out,am based in abj were the head office is located,am going to check on monday,I also rote the exam,I just wish everyone all the best,cos the person dat told me is a geniu person,u can call me 08069221961
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by okotos: 5:13am On Feb 10, 2013
@Abdul, thanks 4 dat info.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by OGIYEN: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote author=aabdull28]I had the list is out,am based in abj were the head office is located,am going to check on monday,I also rote the exam,I just wish everyone all the best,cos the person dat told me is a geniu person,u can call me 08069221961[/qu
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by aabdull28: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Have gone to comfirm @ the fedral civil service head quarters @ abuja,they said that the information was misinterprited by NTA, and that it is those that was giving appointment into ministry of forign affairs are the ones asked to come for there appointment later,I wil keep u guys posted.gudluck all
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by iyodoolubukola: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2013
Thanks abdul for the info
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by OGIYEN: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guys ws happening wit d feds?don't dey want to bring out d list for labour and education.its high time we ask dem for answers lol
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by Ejiuka: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
what is happeing in civil service
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2013
They can only invite u for tst at far away distance but would not notify u again on d actual people employed. Federal Shit
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by ebbytee: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na. Wah. Ooh.I wonder. Why gov activities takes forever. for how long do they want us to keep waiting?GGod help us ooh.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? by mo2raur(f): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2013
What is happening? July again.. Any person with information... Pls update house. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? / First Bank Plc Graduate Recovery Officers Recruitment / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) 62nd Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.