Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil (4726 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Ptimes: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2012
A 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist, popularly called okada rider, Segun Olowomako, has been arraigned before an Ore Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing two baskets of kolanuts and two kegs of palm oil.

He was alleged to have conspired with one other person, still at large, to commit the offence.

According to the charge, Mr. Olowomako, and one other person, sometimes in September, 2012, conspired to commit felony to wit stealing at about 7.00 p.m. at Zaccheus Junction Ore, in the Ore Magisterial District.

The duo thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 516 of the criminal code ,Cap 37 ,Volume 1 ,Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria 2006.

The prosecutor, Sikiru Momoh, a police inspector, said that he had four witnesses to call in the case and two were in the court.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/110751-40-year-old-okada-rider-docked-for-stealing-kolanuts-palm-oil.html
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Pysam(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Ptimes: A 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist, popularly called okada rider, Segun Olowomako, has been arraign

The prosecutor, Sikiru Momoh, a police inspector, said that he had four witnesses to call in the case and two were in the court.

Nonsense ,the police inspector has four witnesses to produce,he should hide in the toilet while saying that. All this silly talks don't mover me what did they want to do to him for stealing kolanut and palm oil ? Stripe him unclan in the court room and skin him alive or send him to live imprisonment? If that man had a better job and allowance he wouldn't steal kolanut.the next we ll hear is that he has bein refused bail or the sum of 100,000naira is used to bail him with two people of like sum. Meanwhile the real thieves re out there making the laws and when they are caught all we hear is they just develop on sickness and end up in hospital bed for the period of the trial. Édiots

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Do we still blame GEJ for this?
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Lusaint(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Wat a pity
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Redmosquito(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Minion: My King! This baffles me
Hades: Do not be baffled. You should always expect the unexpected from Nigeria. Steal 2 baskets of kolanuts and 4 witnesses shall appear. Steal One billion naira and even the court will go to sleep
Minion: It is a sad world, the mortal world

12 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by nxanadu: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2012
kaorama: Do we still blame GEJ for this?
YEAH. GEJ is responsible for severe poverty that would make someone still a common gboro

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by brownlord: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Just september here, they already finish investigatn and he's in court when real criminals in govt don't ever go to court or case r adjourned for ever. Oh nigeria, my fatherland, where r we heading

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Clemzy16(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2012
The lawyers, judge and every other person involve in this case should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by nairalady(f): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord: Just september here, they already finish investigatn and he's in court when real criminals in govt don't ever go to court or case r adjourned for ever. Oh nigeria, my fatherland, where r we heading
lol..nigeria for u grin
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by born2boink(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2012
I love my country Nigeria, it is better to rob a bank than pickpocket. It is better to steal millions than thousands and if you mistakenly steal hundred na life in prison, no room for small sin, iff you cannot commit large crime then don't bother wasting the efcc time commiting small crime or elsse you will go to jail, only large crime pays because goverment will generate money from your billions and 30 per cents will be return back to you

4 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by stantob(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2012
okada man why nowwwwwwww!U for tear one bank abi ur morale no reach? Thank God that angry mob no see u.By now u for don see satan for hell.
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Out of all the damndest things to steal, the mofo chosed kolanut and palm oil...WTF??
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by free2ryhme: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Politician wey thief money we no dey see them face for crime fighter. Okada man wey thief kola na im we dey see im face for crime fighter
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by sylve11: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2012
sad cool
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Oldboy1: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Nigerian police should be ashamed of themselves.
Those who robbed the govt in broad day lite are there galivanting while those who are hungry are sent to jail.

Steal Billions of naira and be celebrated or steal hundreds of naira and get docked...
That's nigerian system for you!!
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2012
All dis yorubastard idiots on dis thread wont see dis one now, if it happens to be an igbo man now d whole would have heard about dis. Ediooooots. But wait o, na only gworo and palm oil dis mugu fit thief? Dats y i luv my igbo brodas, we do it in a big way.
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by paparazzi1987(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
Long Live 9ja..
Poor man case dey get end...rich man case no dey end.. wink
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by playahP(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
A ship loaded with oil has gone missing once in this country!... They never find am till date!! Expect nything from naija!
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by Barloh: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2012
I do believes dat we should stop suffering ourself in dis country.
Why nd how a poor individual wil theft another's poor person object.
Kolanut nd palmoil.., i pity sha ! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: 40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil by teribithia(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: My King! This baffles me
Hades: Do not be baffled. You should always expect the unexpected from Nigeria. Steal 2 baskets of kolanuts and 4 witnesses shall appear. Steal One billion naira and even the court will go to sleep
Minion: It is a sad world, the mortal world

You mean : A super hero is the man who killed many people?

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend Hid Her In A Pit For 8months / Ayodeji Balogun, NOUN Students Commit Suicide After Saying Goodbye On Facebook / Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.