Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos (2973 Views)

Where I Purches A Good Designer Silk Sarees? / Can You Custom-make This . . . . Are You A Good Designer? / I Need Good Designer Sunglasses For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by Yvete(f): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
I would like to use this opportunity to sew some local wears in foreign style, cut,etc.

Please I need a reputable tailor/designer/patternist all-in-one, in Lagos. Can anyone recommend <<? I need someone with proven work and craftsmanship in delivering high quality wears.

Be kind NOT to recommend you Sis/Aunty/neighbor if they're still "learning work" grin Thanks.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by MsNas(f): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by Yvete(f): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yea, she sent it to me. Its 7:30am now and Im getting ready for work. Will reply you before my lunch break today.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by MsNas(f): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by Bukato: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2012
In response to your post, call splash clothing on 08065700894,08055378081.

He's amazing nd designs/customizes for known artiste around. Also, he's considerate and customer friendly.

Merry xmas in advnc. Cheers

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by Yvete(f): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2012
Bukato: In response to your post, call splash clothing on 08065700894,08055378081.

He's amazing nd designs/customizes for known artiste around. Also, he's considerate and customer friendly.

Merry xmas in advnc. Cheers

Thanks A lot. Muchas gracias
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by tennyadex: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hi, pls call teeny couture (Ltd) on 018448612 for ur best designs.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by MsNas(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
yvete, i sent you an email yesterday morning. did you recieve it? please reply if you did
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by XtremeBase(f): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello Yvete, i am a reputable dressmaker, i'll make for you what you want and i could also work with patterns. My shop is in ikeja, awolowo, Lagos.You could reach me on +2348125202949 for calls and whatsapp or email me on enitanxania@gmail.com
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by wizb: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2012
Why not try Onnari? I think she is good. She has a blog (thatssewnaija). She is also on nairaland.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by deoty1: 2:39am On Dec 17, 2012
To make you look good is our priority
And remember that you are addressed the way you dress, and your dressing inform others about your morals and personality.

AdenSecret clothing specializes on both International and African Ready to wear Outfit, we make variety of styled outfit for women such as Blazers/Jackets, Dresses, Skirt and Blouse, Sexy club dresses, Maternity Gowns, Pant, Bum shorts, kaftans which are available in all sizes and stature.
Call or BB us today on +2348059589620 BB Pin: 23464967 to place your order.

Kindly like our facebook fan page by clicking on the link below:
www.facebook.com/AdenSecret

Thank you.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Yvete: I may be going home (to Nigeria) late december and I would like to use this opportunity to sew some local wears in foreign style, cut,etc.

Please I need a reputable tailor/designer/patternist all-in-one, in Lagos. Can anyone recommend <<? I need someone with proven work and craftsmanship in delivering high quality wears.

Be kind NOT to recommend you Sis/Aunty/neighbor if they're still "learning work" grin Thanks.

Do let us know the designer u finally chose and upload the clothes so we can tell u whether the designer did a good job.

Happy new year!
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by Yvete(f): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2012
FXKing2012: Do let us know the designer u finally chose and upload the clothes so we can tell u whether the designer did a good job. Happy new year!

Thanks to all those that responded. Hope business becomes greater and better in the new year.

@ FXKING2012 Lol thanks. Surprisingly, a friend recommended a very good upcoming designer in Lagos. Her name is Bunmi and she's really affordable. I may upload some of the embellished blouses she made for me. I was excited to receive the clothes. smiley smiley
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Good Designer/tailor/patternist In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Yvete:
@ FXKING2012 Lol thanks. Surprisingly, a friend recommended a very good upcoming designer in Lagos. Her name is Bunmi and she's really affordable. I may upload some of the embellished blouses she made for me. I was excited to receive the clothes. smiley smiley

That would be nice, cant wait to see them.

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribes In Nigeria Bleach Most?? / See What MakeUp Transformed An Albino Girl Into / Affordable Human Hair Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.