Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping (4942 Views)

Fast Growing NG Business Ever, Earn 50k Weekly Online For Free / Earn Weekly Online With Just Your Facebook As Simple As ABC / The Trick I Used To Make $100,000 Within Six Months Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping by legalwealth(m): 2:39am On Dec 13, 2012
First of all,let us look into these short explanation of Domain Cash Parking and Domain Flipping

Domain cash parking enables domain owners to place targeted advertising links on empty domain names,ensuring maximum returns on incoming web traffic.Your domain with be equipped with landing pages with premium Google advertising and specific, targeted related searches.This results in highly relevant advertising being displayed in the right language with the right message for your domains.
I can as well call it Making money with your unused domains or intentionally parked domain names with parking platforms and it is The best parking tools to get you the highest value per click.
No hosting is required and good examples of a Cash parked domain names are www.rapidweightlosstoday.com and www.golfswingmasterysecrets.com but you can really understand and view these better on PC.

Now to Domain flipping.In the real estate world, a person will buy a house and flip it in order to make a profit. In the virtual real estate world, the concept is to buy a domain name cheap price and then later sell it for high price by placing it on auction like how www.kimibank.com was placed on auction as you can see it proper if you view it via a PC.

Now that you now have some understanding of these two,the next question that should going on in your mind is how you can get started as you need now as you will see it in here are:
1.At least one good domain name which is just less than $10 or might be more than that if only that you are going for expired domain names.
2.Good site(s) that you can park your domain with.At this point,I will strictly advise you not to park your domain with afternic,sedo and some other few ones if you are a Nigerian but I recommend with godaddy
3.Traffic either for free or paid one

Noted?

Here's how the cash will be coming in for you:
Park the site and drive traffic to the your packed domain as you get paid 80% revenue share at the end of every month either via Cheque sent down to your door step anywhere in Nigeria just as google adsense normally do or just get paid instantly into PayPal account if you have anyone as the choice is yours.

Example of how your domain parking account will look like and how your payment profile will look like I've I attached to this writeup as you can see below...

Are you really interested getting started with this business with ease?
If yes,feel free to ask me more question on this for how to get started while I answer all questions.

Remember that what you just need to get started with this Domain Cash parking is just $10 while you rinse and repeat as you make more money and you will keep making the money.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Re: How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping by normaljenny(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello legalwealth, please can you help me with this questions as stated below?

I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience. I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping by normaljenny(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello legalwealth, please can you help me with this questions as stated below?

I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience. I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping by legalwealth(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
normaljenny: Hello legalwealth, please can you help me with this questions as stated below?

You need a USA VPN.
Re: How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping by sunsas(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice post, you can check out www.flippingbiz.com for more information.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Paid-to -read Website / Engagement/wedding Rings Set From N30,000 / I Buy Any Used Or Faulty Laptop at a very good Price (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.