Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Serious It Trainers: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious It Trainers: (824 Views)

Vocational Skill Trainers Needed As Partners / Vocational Skills Trainers Hub / Wholesale Clearance Sale On Casual Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious It Trainers: by ibkn(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
hey all IT TRAINERS.
if you need a venue for your courses, then you can call me on 08053779782.
i have a school with computers on bodethomas surulere and i rent it out per day to intersted folks,
Re: Serious It Trainers: by ibkn(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2008
hey let me explain better,
the major problem most people have is logistics, i remeber going for a forex seminar and the tutor used a projector to teach not computers.
also most trainers in courses like oracle, ccna etc when they tell prospective students to learn from thier crib, the price the students will offer will be less than what they could get in so called serious minded businesses that have thier venue.
so if we culd come together to run a place with computers etc with a nice touch in a good location it pays better than you raising capital to rent your place, get generators staff etc.
so that is where i come in.
the difference between chips and plaintain is in the packaging, so is the difference between a lawyer on ojuelegba and the one that stays on ikoyi. location will be key to everything you do.
so package your course better by calling me on 08053779782 or emailing me on bukkieore@yahoo.com. titled IT space required and i will get back to you.
our prices whether our monthly plan or daily price are quite reasonable compared to what you get for venues without computers.
So if you want to do a course whether it is project management or cisco or even just oracle call me and i will egt you the location.
please note that my building has computers generators etc, all you need to do is come and teach, we also provide a receptionists for your needs.
so call 08053779782 today,
Re: Serious It Trainers: by ibkn(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2008
ok anybody interested ?

(1) (Reply)

Businesses To Do In Time Of Recession / Track Business. How Much Per Months Balance / Buckets Or Pipes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.