Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? (661 Views)

Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. / Best & Worst Behaved Nairalander 2008 / Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Blackteeth(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
This has nothing to do with being intelligent, whom you like or whatever. By "well-behaved" I mean which poster on Nairaland has most of his/her posts filled with words of politeness, non-abusive, humble, peaceful and kind.

I think that poster needs to be recognized so that others can see and have something to emulate. Maybe it can cure some of the insanities on this forum.

Seun should not be qualified to be nominated because he may be artificial considering the fact that as chairman of Nairaland, he has to lead by example.

So who should this poster be?
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Adex097: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dat should be me...im not trying 2 blow ma trumpet buh i know its definately me.
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Me of course
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2012
Certainly not me
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by manmustwac(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Obviously me. Am so well behaved that you hardly notice when am around wink
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Callotti: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
With numerous polymonikering activities for sure! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Blackteeth(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
*Kails*:
MsDarkSkin. cool cool

lol. Are you really Msdarkskin? Is this your latest ID? You came up with; Msd@rksin, Mzdarkskin, Jamo whatever and now *kails*. What happened to all those IDs?

Anyway you are not qualified to be the most well -behaved cos I still clearly remember all your brawl with ragdollz.
I recommend you join the beauty contests in the romance section. Thats where you might win a trophy cos you are beautiful. You are in the wrong contest.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
*Kails*:
MsDarkSkin. cool cool
True, i can see some changes, keep it up dear.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin

thanks for the compliment guys. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Well-behaved Poster On Nairaland? by Blackteeth(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
*Kails*:
grin grin grin grin

thanks for the compliment guys. smiley

Why didn't you take part in the Miss Nairaland contest? In fact why haven't I heard your name mentioned among the queens of Nairaland? What went wrong? Do they hate you?
Am not regular here so I don't know your history with the folks at the romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Wish Appears In Sky Over Mosque / In One Word, Describe How This Year 2013 Would Be For You? / Ncc To Introduce Number Portability Service For Free B4 The End Of March2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.