Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Programming Software Purchase - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Software Purchase (1458 Views)

Inquiry About Programming/software Development Training And Trendnet Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Software Purchase by furlee(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hi all,

I need your help in getting the names, address, phone numbers and website adress of companies that sell genuine copy of any of the following software

1. Microsoft SQL Server 2000
2. Microsoft Visual Developer 2005
3. Crystal Report Version 11 from Business Objects

I have searched through the internet for these companies in Nigeria but only few were seen with scanty information. Thanks
Re: Programming Software Purchase by Cactus(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2006
are u trying to get into web development or software development because u can download free compilers, dbs, and reporting tools
Re: Programming Software Purchase by furlee(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2006
I am already into software development using the tools mentioned. I need the software for an organization which I am trying to package a software for. The genuine software will have technical support and that was what I am after. Currently, those tools are the one I can use effectively unless I have to learn other dbs and reporting tools.
Re: Programming Software Purchase by Cactus(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
well since i am not located in the country the best i was able to get and seeing from your location u r located in abuja, i was told that if u do go to wuse zone 3 you should be able to find something there. cos my IT guys in abuja thats where they get their stuff from.

However, dont limit yourself to microsoft based development, majority of web development is based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP). You might be familiar with those. just my tot

software dev, well that all depends on what u r trying to do and the requirements involved, clients technology.
good luck
Re: Programming Software Purchase by Fdeveloper(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2006
Hi, you could try the following place:

PC Outlet
The Palms Shopping Centre
Lekki Expressway
Victoria Island
Lagos

Tel: 01 271 41 00
Fax: 01 271 39 38

They sell absolutely 100% genuine software and hardware. I know for sure that they have Visual Studio but I'm not sure about Crystal Reports for Business Objects & SQL Server however it's definitely worth a visit.
Re: Programming Software Purchase by furlee(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2006
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Google's G-africa Initiative For Nigerian Developers / Bad Languages Require Ides / Advanced Programmers And Engineers Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.