Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine (26606 Views)

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
If I get that girl at 0.25s, 0.29s, 1.10, 1.22. 1.57, 2.54 in bed, na only Jesus go fit save am while I am shouting allahu akbar ontop of her.

I swear!
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
By the way, mimifonwon, pause that last video at 1.27min.

The guy in white is a Super Eagle's player called Ike Uche and he is 5'7. Iyanya is obviously taller than him and he is even crotching.

And 5'7 is above Nigerian men's average height. Iyanya is not short.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite: If I get that girl at 0.25s, 0.29s, 1.10, 1.22. 1.57, 2.54 in bed, na only Jesus go fit save am while I am shouting allahu akbar ontop of her.

I swear!
Saga dis one wan turn obsession o...
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
elrony:
Saga dis one wan turn obsession o...

For you to live a good life make sure your profession is an obsession.

Yours sincerely,

Professional Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by trent9002(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Personally, I think Ian Somerhalder is the sexiest man. The guy's just perfect
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Ogb21(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Him no reach 2face half...mtscheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by yme1(f): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

He is not into big girls? Have you seen his Kukere video? grin grin grin

You no see the amount of gracious juice he had in that? grin grin grin

Okay see the girls he is stepping to here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8GqTZ7bVg

I even thought the guy had swagger watching this video because he exuded confidence and looked self-assured until the guy fall my hand with this serious flirt called Toolz owning him. undecided

Toolz, come here! I dare you. angry

Uno. . . . . that was a music video and he needed to use extra endowed women to dance the etighi(big voluptuous azz brings the beauty/fun out in the etighi dance. That does not mean he is into big women

Dos. . . . in the video you posted, those babes where all over him (who is he to say no than enjoy working his hands all around their body cool). that does not mean he is into big women either tongue

Tres. . . Toolz owned him ke? he was just being polite and wasn't into her to the extent of flirting back. I have seen other interviews where he flirted with the chic tongue. Go and carry your Toolz angry angry iyanya does not want her but me onto badt belle levels grin grin

PS: that dude go put person for trouble the way he bites his lips ooo. Damn!! lawd have mecy cool cheesy
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by razznaija(f): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Ada Nri1: Lol. I beg to differ.

I totally agree with you, there are way more hotter guys in naija.
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon: Seems like the Iyanya craze dey reign now o!
Dey dere. Anyway na 4 some. Shaa
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by gistyinka(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Great.. Follow my blog below
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by blackbeau1(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
annawhite: efik rocks
carnival . . . . . Checked
Beauty . . . . . . ..checked
Homekeeping. .checked
Bed servicing . . Checked
Muscular legs aka yam leg . . . Checked
Rich food. . . . . .. Checked
. . . . . Loading
for real.we r too much

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by cambeen(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Iyanya sexiest Of all the naija men alive? undecidedHaba! Red sheet magazine or whatever they call themselve...i think they @ dumb to av let that fallacious statement out to d public. He's fine not sexiest...who dash am. Mtcheeew shocked
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by romzey(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2013
[s][/s]
tintingz: yes. . . the minister of kukere
And waist affairs...
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by pendusky(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sitex: Cute guy bt who's redsheet magazine n what wz their yardstick in adjudging in sexiest man alive

He's my homeboy, we club 2geda in calaba bt i also knw many sexier guys includin maself
we know...hav heard it before... Nxt time wizkid wil b ur couzin...
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by fairygeh(f): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
^^^ And why cant he know him?Did Iyanya fall from the sky
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by poshpimkiey(f): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Dear dear, 6 pages of massive hate. Well i'm only too glad to add mine. What Do dey mean by sexiest man alive? Lyk in his family line?
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by razznaija(f): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2013
lestat: Dafuq did I just read? undecidedseriously? who is the editor of this rag mag? undecided
Redsheet? so what happens to cr7 (CRISTIANO RONALDO),trey songs,brad pitt, Has he seen the new david beckham pics?

The magazine is a Nigerian based magazine, so i'm pretty sure that they were referring to the sexiest man in Nigeria.
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Wizee: Iyanya Mbuk, winner of the 2008 MTN project fame, has been named the sexiest man alive by Red Sheet Magazine.

Recall that the 26-years old kukere crooner made the cover page of the magazine’s December issue alongside Tuface Idibia’s wife, Annie.

In all the photo shots aside the cover, Iyanya strikes his signature pose – shirt off, baring his six pack, eyes staring intently and seductively at the camera.

Do you agree with the magazine’s
verdict?
See Pictures Below.

Source:- informationnigeria.org/2012/12/iyanya-is-the-sexiest-man-alive.html
oh! Baby u really really turn me on! I love u Iyanya, frankly speakin u re ma kinda man body wise
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by OmoUSH(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
If Iyanya is the sexiest man in Nigeria, then my son is the sexiest on the planet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out For Dinner Date (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.