Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Make Easy Money If You Have Liberty Reserve Account You Can Make $500 With Only - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Easy Money If You Have Liberty Reserve Account You Can Make $500 With Only (459 Views)

I Urjently Want To Sell My Liberty Reserve Today / How I Make Daily Withdraw To My Liberty Reserve / Good News: Liberty Reserve Now Allows Reversing Of Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Easy Money If You Have Liberty Reserve Account You Can Make $500 With Only by chimzyangel: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2012
MAKE EASY MONEY IF YOU HAVE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT
You can make $500 with only $2 with only a little work
Visit this website for more information www.paradeli.com

Come back to take your upliner info

UPLINERS INFORMATION

1. The upliners info I am giving you:

Direct upliner IWUCHUKWU CHIMA U1121024 (me)
2nd upliner paradiseofdelight U1377867
3rd upliner paradiseofdelight U1377867
4th upliner paradiseofdelight U1377867

2. The upliners info you will give to others directly under you:

Direct upliner your LR Acc name your LR Acc number (you)
2nd upliner IWUCHUKWU CHIMA U1121024 (me)
3rd upliner paradiseofdelight U1377867

3. The upliners info your direct downliners under will give to others directly under them:

Direct upliner their LR Acc name their LR Acc number
2nd upliner your LR Acc name your LR Acc number (you are now a 2nd upliner)
3rd upliner IWUCHUKWU CHIMA U1121024 (me)

(That is how your name will be shifting downwards till you become a 4th upliner and earn lots of money)

…It will be wise to reconstruct your own version of this info to explain to others as I am doing to you and keep it safe…

(1) (Reply)

Talented Or Experienced In Supplying, Distribution Or Sales This Offer Is For U / Be A Distributor Of A World Class Designer Product / Senior Advert / Marketing Executives Needed - Abuja-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.