Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? (3872 Views)

Can You Read It / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Oseniade(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2012
A new product usually comes with its user's manual but it seems people hardly read such including me (i mean reading it entirely). Abi una dey read car user's manual ni? What of you?
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by k2039: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
I rarely read manuals, except when I encounter a problem while operating it.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by nollywood20: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Always a must for me.

1 Like

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Jarus(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
I don't. But on need basis, sometimes.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by SisiKill1: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hardly ever. . .I find most of them confusing to be quite honest.

1 Like

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Aizebioje(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
k2039: I rarely read manuals, except I encounter a problem when operating it.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by mathskill: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
When troubleshooting
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by jagabanban: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
When bored and there is nothing else to do . . .

1 Like

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Shuen: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
y i go read manuals?when i follow produce am grin grin grin
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by kokoye(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
I read manuals when or if I have to.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by dljbd1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
mehn...lyk neva. We prefer 2hustle through.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Rastamann: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
very often. The first I read is the user manual.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by nnachichi(f): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nah!i rarely do.i find it burdensome.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by ektbear: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
never
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Drdaps(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
maybe wen i buy my private jet i will a look at it.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
As many times necessary!
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by sundayid(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
how person go read user manual when most of the products are fairly used
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by olu4life(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
I read it after installing/setting up the device. And its normally out of boredom.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by olempe(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
I do, 10% of the time.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by omoseun(f): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
I make it a point of duty to always read user's manual, no matter how bulky it may be.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Francheezy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
User's Manual
Plz w0t iz User's Manual ?
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Techwriter: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Only animals live by instinct, human beings come with a manufacturers manual-the Bible. Gays that have not read it will say they feel like sleeping with the same sex, but the manual will tell you that is a system malfunction and you need consult the manufacturer for repairs. Yes!God created man and the Bible is the manufacturers manual. Never use this product until you read the owners manual, otherwise you will abuse it. Drugs, Illicit sex etc are all forms of product abuse.

[size=14pt]If there is one manual you must read, let it be the BIBLE for unlike other products, one day you will give account of how you used/abused life.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Oahray: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
As often as I get a device I do not understand, which is not very often. I think I can write better manuals than some I see.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by TeenageMoney(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
I no need manual for anytin...
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by tolupetas(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
I remember when we finally got a VHS video player (Orion), sadly, our area NEPA transformer blew off I'd read the user's manual for at least 3times a day for almost a month before the electricity was restored. ''No be small thing o I bn dey read hindi and chinesse that time wen the english side taya me''

3 Likes

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
but why should con..dms come with manuals
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Lordave: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
Not at all.. I would rather ask someone how to operate the device
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by greatlee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Urgent advice needed. What type of ATF oil would be ideal for my 1999 Isuzu rodeo? Someone please advise. Thank you
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Clemzy16(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
i.e.. Why should i read a phone user manual when i already know how to operate a phone?!
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by jaymichael(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
why should i? when to read and understand the manual dey more difficult than to install and operate the equipment.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by iphy42: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
User manual is a must read 4 me including labels. My sis was surprised d day i told her that Bama and Jago mayonnaise are one nd d same by d same company, same with Anapuna nd Mr Chef salt. See?... Reading instructions always pays
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Ninilowo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
The more u read; the more u get confused.......read only when u are stuck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger`s 13 Years In Transfers: / ALL These Endowed WOMEN Were Once Men..pics / Gtbank Mastercard auto-renewal deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.