Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) (1687 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) by Muttex(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Today's episode of Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde where she showcased her trip to Ghana with her hubby and second son, Michael, has scored the show low

She explained that she works with the best hands in the industry, there is nothing absolutely wrong in working with the best stylist, make-over artiste, photographer etc.

But, it's highly ridiculous to call Kelechi Amadi-Obi, the best photographer in Nigeria, that sounds too demeaning to the entire Professional Photographers Association Of Nigeria. Kelechi Amadi-Obi, no doubt, is a good photographer and has done well to keep his standard but calling him the Best in Nigeria is arguable.

Nigeria is blessed with the likes of Sunmi Smart-Coles, Stevens of this world to mention a few who are veteran photographers, these are best hands in the industry and one can not really mention a particular name as The Best as Omotola put it.

Source http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19802/1/the-real-me-show-omosexy-goofs.html

Re: The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) by tjskii(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ehnn its her opinion na,I don't see werr she goofed,to her hez d best photographer,simple as that undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) by RickyRoss1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Muttex: Today's episode of Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde where she showcased her trip to Ghana with her hubby and second son, Michael, has scored the show low

She explained that she works with the best hands in the industry, there is nothing absolutely wrong in working with the best stylist, make-over artiste, photographer etc.

But, it's highly ridiculous to call Kelechi Amadi-Obi, the best photographer in Nigeria, that sounds too demeaning to the entire Professional Photographers Association Of Nigeria. Kelechi Amadi-Obi, no doubt, is a good photographer and has done well to keep his standard but calling him the Best in Nigeria is arguable.

Nigeria is blessed with the likes of Sunmi Smart-Coles, Stevens of this world to mention a few who are veteran photographers, these are best hands in the industry and one can not really mention a particular name as The Best as Omotola put it.

Source http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19802/1/the-real-me-show-omosexy-goofs.html

Oh that's the only reason she goofed? Because you dont agree with her claims?
Shes a professional, she has worked with many photographers and she has every right to make such claim/assertion.
If someone asks you who is the best DJ in Nigeria, your answer and my answer MAY NOT be the same and thats normal. One mans food, is another mans poison.
BTW, how much did these people you mentioned paid you for this advert? I mean the likes of Sunmi Smart-Coles, Stevens etal?
Re: The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade) by Caracta(f): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
My problem with that particular show is that it was boooooring! I had high expectations. In fact, i had to set a reminder for it. I was expecting something interesting and interactive, even if it wouldn't be exactly like "Keeping up with the Kardashians" show...but then...

#shrugs#
She's a fine woman sha. I like her

(1) (Reply)

Haunted By Indian Hair - Popular Abuja TV Presenter Screams For Help! / Popular Nollywood Actor Gains Admission Into London University / Lessons I’ve Learnt In My Marriage – Movie Star Opeyemi Ayeola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.