Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? (1190 Views)

Palm Oil Business / Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? by seanet02: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
I am about going into oil business. This though i am still doing feasibility studies on whether i should buy already constructed Petrol stations or construct new ones.
I intend starting with two stations at choice areas. Now my question is about Sourcing for supplies as i heard it is the hardest part combined with getting a trustworthy manager to effectively manage it down there in Nigeria.
I want to have control over the supply link so i can predetermine the profit margin.
I want members here who have successfully transacted business with other members who have direct link to sellers of Petrol, Diesel, kerosine allocation papers or whatever they call it. Just help me drop the name of a credible seller you have bought from.
Those seems to be the most sought after in Nigeria.
Thanks for your highly favourable response.
Re: Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? by PasNet: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello sir/ma,

Going thru Your post I think I need to tell U̶̲̥̅̊ 1st that U̶̲̥̅̊ need to be careful with some supposed sellers or links here on Nairaland(NL) the place is an open platform and as much as U̶̲̥̅̊ get credible deals, U̶̲̥̅̊ also get the otherwise.

Now getting petroleum products such as AGO/PMS etc. Is not difficult @all, all U̶̲̥̅̊ need do is walk to the depot and den strike a good deal. U̶̲̥̅̊ can put a call thru to some of these independent marketers like Zenon Oil, SPG,Total,Mobil, Oando etc U̶̲̥̅̊ can call them directly to make inquiries, or better still get An agent and make sure ur product gets to it's destination b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ advance payment else no deal, any serious marketer will bring product to U̶̲̥̅̊ dat is if dey'r not scouts

Lastly, regarding employing a manager, it would be unfair and un-truthful of me if I say U̶̲̥̅̊ can monitor the sales of Your product 100%, U̶̲̥̅̊ can only reduce d sharp practice if U̶̲̥̅̊ install certain things I could intro to U̶̲̥̅̊, that will be on a consulting basis.

On the alternative, U̶̲̥̅̊ can install P.O.S on each of Your dispensers,
U̶̲̥̅̊ can also employ the service of a trusted family/friend here in Nigeria to help U̶̲̥̅̊ monitor activities from time to time

Much said, I think U̶̲̥̅̊ should have an idea of what to do.
Re: Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? by babszo: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oil and Gas business is a very good and profitable business and my personal believe and experience its just like any other business its got its risk..you go into it for the love and passion and of course the good money that comes along with it.i have been in this industry for awhile now and there are the good stories the bad stories the horrible stories and the really sweet ones that overshadow all others. you do this business for the benefit of it and its really beneficial. my advice to you on geting started dont build a station just yet, get some that you can have a trading/sharing agreement with the owner and use that to learn the rudiments of the business and then you move on when you are ready. about management, hey i will put that down to absolute prayer and luck cuz my own cousin whos really close was really cutting me so theres no family or any other kind of way around this except good monitoring and pray that God send you the right person.
if you have additional questions/concerns let me know.

and yes i've done successful deal on Nairaland.....am actually doing one right now. sourcing for product is difficult but getn the right buyer is a nightmare too, yet transactions are concluded everyday.

you can do this if you want...you can reach me on babszo@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Transact Oil Business With A Nairaland Member Successfully? by Peacesoft: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2012
I can get you the filling station to buy,I have link to real Pms, Ago & kerosine Sellers from Depo on C.O.D basic and I can get you trust worthy Manager that would not eat your kobo! Just reach me on peacesoftventures@yahoo.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Use Myus.com To Cash His Clickbank Cheque? / Suppliers Of Soya Beans Needed / Buy Cheap Gain Plenty!!!!ladies#slippers#sandals#baby Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.