Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia (14448 Views)

Admission To Accerdited Univertisies In Republic Of Benin / Study In Singapore At Stamford Raffles College / Help! Help! I Need Admission 2 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by bolanle786: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
PLS KINDLY GIVE ME A GUIDE ON HOW TO OPTAIN ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE COUNTRY LISTED IN THE SUBJECT WHERE I CAN STUDY, NURSING, MEDICAL LABORATORY OR ANY MEDICAL SCIENCE COURSES.
I WILL APPRECIATE A RESPONSE FROM THE HOUSE
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by smile4kenn(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
Why no try Japan, Australia, Newzealand or even Korea, they are very good sites to study.

Malaysia has one of the best nursing schools in Asia, but the disadvantages of studying there overweighs the advantage. Students are treated like foreigners with tourist visa, but they have nice sites for fun.

Singapore is a very expensive country to live. I have been to singapore on vacation twice, and its very expensive. More expensive place to live and study than london. They have good schools but u must come with enough cash.

Indonesia is a no go area for Nigerians, Dont go there!!!! Bewared. If you really love urself and wanna be happy studying, Dont go to indonesia!!!!

Nigerians in the three country mentioned above are mostly tagged as drug dealers and 419ers( [s]but its almost true and they live large with fat accounts, Many of them even drive bigger cars than their politicians[/s])
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2008
Hello just email me on this,ok.I have a consultancy firm that can assist you on this, at least mail me on cele_azu@yahoo.com. this is just to show that you are serious, They would counsell you on this and process admission for you too. they would also process your visa too so that you dont have to trouble yourself on this, my number is 08027934401,
cheers!
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Sgean: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2008
http://travellers-advisory..com

Write to this guy. He has been in M'sia and S'pore for a long time. I think he would be able to assist you better.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Usiola(m): 1:27am On Feb 27, 2008
i advise u really listen to smile4kenn, he just gave you the best.
I have been to both malaysia and singapore and i think smile4kenn did not paint the picture well enough.
The discrimination is off the chizm and the expenses, God help Adam!
I will prefer to attend community primary school than to go anywhere near indonesia.
Anyway, if u have friends there that are encouraging you, or ur parents are politicians, it's a perfect spot to spend Nigeria's oil money grin
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by promise2(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2008
smile 4kenn,

How do one possiblly get admission in these counties as you advice,Newzealand,Australia,japan and korea. i was considering Singapore before until i read your post.can one get cheaper schools in these countries? I want to do Mba Business Administration.do these countries also teach in English?

Really serious to do my Masters abroad,been considering Sweden, Australia, Austra,Newzealand,Singapore.

would appreciate your response.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by darkroll(m): 2:56am On Aug 26, 2008
smile4kenn:

Why no try Japan, Australia, Newzealand or even Korea, they are very good sites to study.

Malaysia has one of the best nursing schools in Asia, but the disadvantages of studying there overweighs the advantage. Students are treated like foreigners with tourist visa, but they have nice sites for fun.

Singapore is a very expensive country to live. I have been to singapore on vacation twice, and its very expensive. More expensive place to live and study than london. They have good schools but u must come with enough cash.

Indonesia is a no go area for Nigerians, Dont go there!!!! Bewared. If you really love yourself and want to be happy studying, Dont go to indonesia!!!!

Nigerians in the three country mentioned above are mostly tagged as drug dealers and 419ers( [s]but its almost true and they live large with fat accounts, Many of them even drive bigger cars than their politicians[/s])

Heah what do u mean by Indonesia is no go area for Nigerians ? I was in Bali last month for 8days and i must say i had the best time of my life , the people are so friendly to me and no sign of discrimanation at all , even at the airport i had a very easy check in and check out . dont listen to what people tell you about other countries you have to go there and experience it your self .

Singapore is expensive but it is still cheaper than schooling in UK.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by promise2(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
so does it mean that there are cheaper schools in Singapore and Indonesia.

I need the names of these schools pls.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by kenflipper(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
Darkroll Bali is not a mirror to Indonesia as a whole, its a resort island which is alternate to any caribbean tourist island, most of the business there is owned/run by australians, Newzealanders and europeans the balinese are a different breed of people compared to Indonesians you would have observed that they are of red indian breed. Its like visiting Calabar and comparing the hospitality of the people and scenery tranquility to the whole of Nigeria, tho' its a part of Indonesia. You should have visited Jakarta or other bigger cities then you would understand what Smile4Kenn said! the Agberos in the bigger cities are worst than the once in Lagos, the slums in the capital Jakarta and other bigger cities stink like rotten corpses and are worst than what we have in Ajegunle by 110%, going out after 7pm is a big risk factor if you are black. Human life is far cheaper in Indonesia than it is in Nigeria. What will any right thinking human learn in such environment other than misery. And Bali isnt cheap at all its as expensive as Newyork, Tokyo or London while Jakarta is cheap bag where a dollar has good spending value.

1 Like

Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by shotster50(m): 3:11am On Oct 09, 2008
I will try and break this down based on my experiences:

Indonesia: Going there to study is an absolute waste of time you might as well go to Thailand or Cambodia. No prospects of work and yes, theres a lot aggro directed against blacks. There is a serious language barrier too.

Malaysia: Friendly, nice place. The capital Kuala Lumpur hosts a whole lot of Nigerians ( students / Drug Dealers / Yahooze Boys), the schools are ok but if you think of it, you can actual school in Europe. Theres absolutely no work here so if you can't get pocket money, your stuck.

Singapore: Like it was said before it is a very expensive country to live in. More like the UK except with a year round summer. I would think you would be better off in Aus or NZ.

Australia / New Zealand: Have the closest thing to a UK schooling. I would seriously recommend these two.

Japan /kOREA: Good for foreign students but your success here lies in how fast you learn the local languages.

1 Like

Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by joshua1996: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
hello shotster,
what did you know about sweden free tution free is it tll available and tell me if degree program is there , i want you to tell me plz.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by shotster50(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2008
Swedish Degrees are still free for International Students. An increasing number of Africans are choosing Sweden to study. The only problem they have there is that there seems to be a limited number of courses you can do.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by larryoncol(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
please guys i need some info, i just got an admission into universiti teknologi maylaysia ( ever heard of it) what i need to find out is after am thru with my degree program (Bsc Computer science {network and security}) is it posible to use the degree to apply for a master program here in nigeria.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by stevenolis: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2008
i am a visa agent in Ghana,i do visa to so many country,T all you need to do first of all i will get you Ghana passport but if you want to use Nigeria passport it be hard in Ghana becos you will need a residential but with Ghana passport you don't need resident,it will cost you $300 and and i will do visa to any country of your choice for sure and confirm call to confirm or email me on chrisgarbison@yahoo,com or no +233240688233
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by smile4kenn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2008
larryoncol:

please guys i need some info, i just got an admission into universiti teknologi maylaysia ( ever heard of it) what i need to find out is after am through with my degree program (Bsc Computer science {network and security}) is it posible to use the degree to apply for a master program here in nigeria.

hey why not try Sunway university or monash University both in malaysia, they are better than the school u mentioned,

Universiti technologi is a malaysian uni where they hardly speak english,
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by nusstudent: 4:11am On Jan 31, 2009
t
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by babafish: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2009
pls i need admissions to do m y masters abroad nto a university that will allow me to work and study so that i can finance my self[color=][/color]
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2009
contact YMS TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD call 08033246961 or visit our website for details www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by AtlanticC: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you want to study and have a LEGAL STUDENT VISA TO MALAYSIA? We can help you. This is 100% guaranty, genuine and secured!

We are an International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About 70% of our International students are from Africa, mostly Nigerians. We noticed that most of our students, traveled in Malaysia as a tourist, then they will come to our Institutions to apply for education to qualify for a Student Visa.

Below are the disadvantages of getting a Tourist Visa then changing it to Student Visa in Malaysia

• You will pay more than double of the amount, because of agent fees, etc.
• No guaranty that your visa will be approved.
• You need to purchase a round trip or two way tickets to Malaysia which is more than 250,000 Naira.
• You need thousands of Dollars as your show money or Basic Travel Allowance.
• You need to pay for a Hotel Accommodation/Reservation to show to the Immigration Officers.
• Numbers of questions from the Immigration Officers.
• Problem of getting an affordable and safe accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
• Holding a passport with a Chop only that it can fake.

If you are interested, you may contact us at +60166764681. Or you may send us an email at atlanticcenter@ymail.com.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by OjoOmoyen: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hey, i was thinking of studying in Malaysia or New zealand too, somewhere different from the regular US/UK/Canada, anyways i decided to go to the UK eventually, but while i was doing my research on schools in malaysia and new Zealand, came across this site: http://www.hotcourses-nigeria.com/ . It gives info for people who wanna study in the UK, USA, Malaysia, Singapore, malaysia, and New Zealand. It also has some nice reviews on some schools there done by students whi went to those schools, so i guess it makes it more balanced as per the opinions you will get. (i think they even have links for scholarship information), anyways, all the best in your search.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by angolag(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Are you all saying Indonesia is not a better place? You guys just spoit my mind.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by abbakacici: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
smile4kenn:

hey why not try Sunway university or monash University both in malaysia, they are better than the school u mentioned,

Universiti technologi is a malaysian uni where they hardly speak english,
you are wrong UTM is among the best 600 university in the world. The only problem is that if he is non muslim and black the school is going to be a bit boring because he will have few friends to hang out with and no socail life in the school and also the school is a bit far from the capital unlike sunway where are there a lot of nigeria kenyans tanzanians botswane etc so he will have people to hand out in school and every one month there will socail event in the skol like kenya nite nigeria nite and the skol is just working distance from sunway prymid
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
I am not sure if this would be of help but are you seeking to study in Indonesia/Malaysia alone ? If you're not on limited chances, I'll advise you to maybe try India. Speaking of India, I study here in India and I find it very nice. I attend a World Wide Recognized University which is one of first 7 top universities in India.. and also a 3 year course for every degrees. If you'd like to try this out, you may drop me a note or quote my post. I'll be glad to help you out.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yes, it is possible to use your B.Sc (Comp. Sc) as a prerequisite for your Masters in Nigeria.
larryoncol: please guys i need some info, i just got an admission into universiti teknologi maylaysia ( ever heard of it) what i need to find out is after am thru with my degree program (Bsc Computer science {network and security}) is it posible to use the degree to apply for a master program here in nigeria.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
To any one who is willing to study abroad, don't let anyone tell you - you won't be able to cope or maybe go through problems because of the language barrier. I've heard those stories and believe me, the more they overdose you with those stories the less are your chances of ever studying abroad. When I started my Admission Process to India. I heard the same stories, not just from friends.. even at the embassy, the guards said the same thing, India is bad, no job, this.. that. Only to get here and to find the opposite. Job opportunities for students aren't that broad here but at least you get to meet people - and when I say people I mean people that think out of the box, people that are gonna gear you towards expanding knowledge ... you get to realize that even Americans and Chinese are here studying.. if your heart is aiming for something - go for it.
Be it Indonesia or anywhere you chose, do it - like they say "you never know until you try"

I'm sure some dummie who doesn't have an international passport will raise up a complaint to this. - I dey wait una!

1 Like

Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by angolag(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
Do you mean India is more better than Indonesia? Please send me an e-mail to angola1232000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2013
no,. I do not mean India is better than Indonesia or Indonesia is better than India. I am only just adding more options to your list. If you'd want to study somewhere, you'll need to find out some info and it's better to either connect with someone or know someone where you're going. I've been here since last year and I pretty much know my way around.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2013
I totally agree with smile4kenn.
I was gonna try Malaysia but my friend advised me not to. The yahooze boys don spoil there finish, I've bumped on a few profiles of them on fb once and it's really what they say, they drive flashy cars and I wonder how they manage to do that, not even the rich guys in Malay drive the cars they drive. Indonesia too is good, but emmm, I've heard about the racism and all. I think it's no different than Vietnam. They don't welcome foreigners that much, and I am not talking about Bali Island. Bali Island is a tourist center and the occupants there are used to seeing foreigners every now and then so that's not being included in this. What if your school is in some other city where tourist never get to visit... and to say less, you're black. Dem go look you sotay you go wan comot school come back naija.
smile4kenn: Why no try Japan, Australia, Newzealand or even Korea, they are very good sites to study.

Indonesia is a no go area for Nigerians, Dont go there!!!! Bewared. If you really love urself and wanna be happy studying, Dont go to indonesia!!!!

Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by chriszion: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
i also think that guys should consider studying in india, they have one of the best medical hospitals, schools, etc in the world.

AND EDUCATION AND COST OF LIVING IS VERY LOW THERE TOO.

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED...LEGENDCJOE@YAHOO.COM

VISA AND ALL WILL BE ARRANGED FOR YOU.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Rayscell: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2014
DanIndia: I am not sure if this would be of help but are you seeking to study in Indonesia/Malaysia alone ? If you're not on limited chances, I'll advise you to maybe try India. Speaking of India, I study here in India and I find it very nice. I attend a World Wide Recognized University which is one of first 7 top universities in India.. and also a 3 year course for every degrees. If you'd like to try this out, you may drop me a note or quote my post. I'll be glad to help you out.
. Thanks I will like to know more about their school fEes in india and I want to do master in biotechnology

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec And Neco Result Scratch Cards! / Neco Biology Specimens.tak It / JAMB 2014-2015 Registration, Closing & Exam Date, Free Tutorial & Guides Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.