Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Make And Receive Calls With Your Modem For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make And Receive Calls With Your Modem For Free (753 Views)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / Convert These Questions To Pidgin English And Receive A Reward / Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make And Receive Calls With Your Modem For Free by pbglobal: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Here in this tutorial I will show how you can enable the voice & Video calling function on your Huawei 3g modems. You should be able to make and receive voice & Video calls after enabling voice calling this feature on Huawei 3g modem. To enable voice & Video calling function on Huawei 3g modem is a very simple task unlocking your 3g modem. Though the Video calling Feature will be useless to most readers in West Africa cause they hardly communicate with that.

To Complete this Task you need to follow these simple steps at http://www.baricblog.com/2012/12/make-and-receive-calls-with-huawei.html

(1) (Reply)

OERL 2013 Scholarships: Print Your Exam Slip Here / UNIABUJA Chemistry Lab Burnt Down / I Need A Topic/material For My Project I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.