Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? (1309 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES) / Amunike Set To Assist Siasia As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by Gene: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2006
how can youths likes us in all foreign countries assist those youths also in Nigeria to put their potentials(positive one)into action
Re: How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2006
like sending them credit cards and checks? cos that's what the idgits seem to ask all the time! undecided
Re: How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by Zahymaka(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2006
You're right davidylan. I think we should offer encouragement to those back home -- that's all.
Re: How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by Eastcoast(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
@gene, in order to help those at home, you yourself need to first have the potential otherwise i;m sorry there is nothing you might really be able to do for them. Example, lets assume you play in the NBA, that way you have the connection all you have left to do would be to go down to naija and pick up someone that also got da potential, start trainning them and you know what, it might not be that easy but at least, you are on track.
Re: How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by davmor(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hello big Brothers @ abroad, I need your helps on my Football Career. I need a link to any small football club in any of the countries abroad. This will help me to show my talent in football to international managers, coaches and or scouts, so that I can senior clubs. Please I need a small Division club to get train very well. Yours faithful @all, Edeh David Ibeabuchi.
Re: How Youths Abroad Can Assist Youths In Nigeria? by davmor(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hello big Brothers @ abroad, I need your helps on my Football Career. I need a link to any small football club in any of the countries abroad. This will help me to show my talent in football to international managers, coaches and or scouts, so that I can play in senior clubs. Please I need a small Division club to get trained very well. Yours faithful @all, Edeh David Ibeabuchi.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bartholemew Ogbeche? / France Has Been Confirmed As Host For 2016 Euro Cup. / Nigerian Football Association Lied About Anichebe's Omission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.