Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price (111205 Views)

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2015
in this world it is not want we take up but what we give up, that makes us rich.
- Henry Ward Beecher
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by olaposii: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
How much to replace dm4 (3050us) laptop screen.. Need to know urgently
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
olaposii:
How much to replace dm4 (3050us) laptop screen.. Need to know urgently
13,500 with the fixing for a brand new screen, how soon do you want to fix it?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
"Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds."
By Gordon Hinckley
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2015
"Yesterday is history. Tommorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift that's why they call it the present."
By Source Unknown
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Act now.....
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by DeeCherry(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
neupert:
Did your laptop screen got broken or does not display like it used to? then you need to replace it with a brand new screen to make it come alive again like it used to be.
Also is the background light dark or dim that the items on the screen is not visible any more then you need to fix it.
We have all varieties of of laptop screen and different sizes and we will also fix it for you at no extra charge.
All our laptop screens are sold at very reduced price and we also fix or replace it for you at no extra charge other than what you paid for the screen.
call me on 08124461809 or 08066701575 for more enquiries or better still come to our office at 29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria

Now available in Nigeria the latest technology in kids tablet that are durable and can withstand kids play without damage because it comes with child-proof protection.

In conjunction with Gostarit Academy Nigeria has preloaded with interactive educational applications and videos for Nursery,Primary and Secondary.

call me on 08124461809 or 08066701575 to get a copy or better still come to our office at 29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

PRICE is 30,000 but we are giving it out this month at 27,000 naira for the first Ten buyers.

How much will it cost to replace my CompaqCQ60 screen?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
DeeCherry:

How much will it cost to replace my CompaqCQ60 screen?
the price is 14k5 with the fixing, how soon do you want to fix it?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by DeeCherry(f): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
neupert:

the price is 14k5 with the fixing, how soon do you want to fix it?

That's too high o! Chei!
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
DeeCherry:

That's too high o! Chei!
Dollar has gone up and this too has affected the price of importation.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
By Albert Einstein
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Good morning and may the blessings of the Almighty God be upon us today.
AMEN
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by deeptesting(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
neupert:
Good morning and may the blessings of the Almighty God be upon us today.
AMEN

Hey! Can u fix a Lenovo 6920 phone screen or you deal only on laptop?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Temmybot(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
pls how much can i fix samsung zoom screen?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Good morning, we're expecting your call this morning.
08066701575, 08124461809 are the numbers to call.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Temmybot(f): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
My question has not been answered
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:05am On Feb 03, 2015
deeptesting:

Hey! Can u fix a Lenovo 6920 phone screen or you deal only on laptop?
We only deal on laptops.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Temmybot:
pls how much can i fix samsung zoom screen?

Not available for now.
You can try their service centre
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by payne4real(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls, how much is FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LH531 NOTEBOOK screen. Thank you
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
payne4real:
Pls, how much is FUJITSU LIFEBOOK LH531 NOTEBOOK screen. Thank you
e
the price for a new one with the fixing is 14,500 how soon do you want to fix it
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Cvesta(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hurray!!!! Nigeria's version of Ebay is here...do you want to;
Sell a Laptop?
buy a phone?
sell a car or buy a watch or shoes?
do you have an E-book to sell with no chance of losing your money?
visit www.tradot.com today and create a store,blog etcetra for free with buyer and seller protected by Escrow Service....Think the Egalitarian way,Think Tradot...Fly with Tradot and Soar to your Peak!!!

Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2015
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
By Groucho Marx
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2015
When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
By Thomas Jefferson
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2015
"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
By Henry David Thoreau
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val to everybody.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy and blessed Sunday to everybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.