Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

New Short Film From Streethood Ent.(abuja) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Short Film From Streethood Ent.(abuja) (922 Views)

Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders / 'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / My New 'short' Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Short Film From Streethood Ent.(abuja) by naijacgi: 1:54am On Dec 15, 2012
the following content of this video was intended
for promotional viewing only.

pls post your comment on both all aspect of 3D and the comp,
including that of both the director and the cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxOTqYfEpQ

naijacgi@gmail.com

thanks
Re: New Short Film From Streethood Ent.(abuja) by sheyma: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2012
naijacgi: the following content of this video was intended
for promotional viewing only.

pls post your comment on both all aspect of 3D and the comp,
including that of both the director and the cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxOTqYfEpQ

naijacgi@gmail.com

thanks
Nice one,i wouldnt say its d best but in nigeria situation dats d bomb,but u need to work harder nd b more creative.me likey sha.
Re: New Short Film From Streethood Ent.(abuja) by naijacgi: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
thanks for the comment, am still trying my vary best.
i look forward to meeting creative minded individuals too.
thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones (season 4) / RMD, Olu Jacobs, Taiwo Ajayi-lycett, Star In Oloibiri / It’s Finally Here! Watch Episode 1 Of MTV Shuga Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.