Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez (805 Views)

Enyeama Dropped Because Of Confederations Cup Blunder / Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by sunny4all(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
Rafael benitez we want to walk without you alone
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by darfur(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2008
are you guys gonna blame the americans again today grin grin grin

at last the truth is coming out, rafa is clueless and he just uses the americans as excuse for his failures grin grin

now that u are out of the premiership, and fa cup and by the grace of inter, you'll be out of champions league by tuesday grin grin and out of the top 4 perhaps the truth comes out now that liverpool is just ordinary being over hyped into a top 4 classy side.

next season if you guys keep rafa you'll be struggling with relegation grin
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by deejay1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
I reli do tink is abt tyme liverpool let him GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reli cnt stand ds nymore. heard enough wt a foolish manager losin 2 burnsly cnt believe it!!!!!!!!! n no wqy we gna win inter on tues absolutely no way!!! nyways Iv already made up my mind 2 let liverpool gooooo n go wif might ARSENAL!!!!!
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by spora(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2008
@deejay1
Is that English you are speaking or what? WTF!
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by darfur(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
if rafa should be nigeria's coach, with his rotation policy, i fit get shirt for super eagles sef grin
even yar'adua go get chance play one game grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
Liverpool should pls let go of the man below!!!

Is it until we are 10th on d table b4 he is sacked?

Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2008
Liverpool should pls let go of the man below!!!

Is it until we are 10th on d table b4 he is sacked?
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
:p

Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by tosinadeda: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2008
Suddenly d guy who got u guys to 2 ucl finals and won one isnt good cos the team is going tru problems!
Ungrateful fans thats wut u guys are.U think football is a win win thing abi?
It cnt be rosy all the time. Now dat the club needs ur support,u are all turning ur backs!
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2008
tosinadeda:

Suddenly d guy who got u guys to 2 ucl finals and won one isnt good because the team is going tru problems!
Ungrateful fans thats what u guys are.You think football is a win win thing abi?
It cnt be rosy all the time. Now that the club needs your support,u are all turning your backs!

Pls spare me the sentiments sad

Liverpool spent alot of money during the summer break and results are expected.
What excuse does he have?
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by bgees(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
tosinadeda:

Suddenly d guy who got u guys to 2 ucl finals and won one isnt good because the team is going tru problems!
Ungrateful fans thats what u guys are.You think football is a win win thing abi?
It cnt be rosy all the time. Now that the club needs your support,u are all turning your backs!

who are u? we liverpool fans no better. rafa understands europe but we need to excel at home.
maybe we can have two managers, a new manager at the premier league while rafa takes us through europe.
is that possible.
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by tosinadeda: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
Thats a silly question u asked u know? Wut u do mean who am i?
Thats rubbish
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by bgees(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
@tosinadeda,
honestly, i meant no offence. sorry .
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by toshmann(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2008
we never walk alone cool

liverpool is bigger than those americans and the coach combined. we are interested in the premiership too. but we need to be more aggressive. it huts a lot when u realise that this was a year when we were best suited to win it. for the first time in about 6 yrs we were at the top of the table . . . for only a few weeks sad
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2008
tosinadeda:

Thats a silly question u asked u know? Wut u do mean who am i?
Thats rubbish
What he means is are you a KOP?

Cuz if u were u wouldn't have posted the post below

tosinadeda:

Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2008
toshmann:

we never walk alone cool

liverpool is bigger than those americans and the coach combined. we are interested in the premiership too. but we need to be more aggressive. it huts a lot when u realise that this was a year when we were best suited to win it. for the first time in about 6 years we were at the top of the table . . . for only a few weeks sad

EXACTLY
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by bgees(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
rafa had the team , but he messed it all up.the matches he benched torres proved decisive.and thats why were are in a mess right now.
now he has seen his mistakes,he might not rotate the team much next season,but who wants him at anfield next season?
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
bgees:

rafa had the team , but he messed it all up.the matches he benched torres proved decisive.and thats why were are in a mess right now.
now he has seen his mistakes,he might not rotate the team much next season,but who wants him at anfield next season?

Hey no way, Not me!!!!!
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by bgees(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
@da junta,
if rafa goes next season. what about our european campaign, dont u think it would be affected?
Re: Liverpool Blunder:rafael Benitez by DaJunta(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
bgees:

@da junta,
if rafa goes next season. what about our european campaign, don't u think it would be affected?

I doubt if our european campaign will be adveresely affected because when it comes to europe, our players are confident and most opponents dread meeting Liverpool in d european stage even d likes of [color=#000099]Chelsea. Arsenal or Man U. All we need to work on is the premiership and that was our target dis season. Can u imagine Gerrard never lifting the premiership title after all his years of loyal service to the club [/color]

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo Is Now The Highest Paid Player In England / Pls I Need Somebody To Help Me Out Concerning Fash Fc, I Need Info On It / So Who Won The 2008 Olympics? China Or Usa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.