Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigeria's Version Of Ebay - Buyterrific.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigeria's Version Of Ebay - Buyterrific.com (800 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Version Of Ebay - Buyterrific.com by klipse: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2012
Has anyone used this platform before? I just want to spread the word out. It seems we now have our own ebay-like site in Nigeria. I so excited about it cos i actually used them 2 weeks ago to sell off my samsung s2. They pay straight to ur bank account. Here's the link that got me interested http://www.buyterrific.com/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=43

Re: Nigeria's Version Of Ebay - Buyterrific.com by klipse: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Christmas is a date to give and receive. During this year, we have received a lot from you and we want to take this chance on this so special day to give you the respective thanks for your preference, trust and patronage.
May the happiness on this Christmas be with you, and may the incoming year bring you love, peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas and a venturous new year!

Warm wishes
From all of us at buyterrific.com
info@buyterrific.com
www.buyterrific.com

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 1 And Note 2 Urgently Needed / FRESH From The US Blackberrys For Sale Bold5,torch1 N 2,bold4 Etc Pictres Inside / Strong Decoder 4669xii Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.