Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria (705 Views)

If You Have 2 Hours A Day Then You Can Make Extra Income Online Here Is How! / Invest Online / Make Some Money Online Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria by infotails: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hello reader,
My name is Orah Makuo.my fellow Guru call me The Info Master.am into internet biz.i write in respect to teach newbie on how to make money online if they are hardworking.
Please before i continue,this is not for lazy people or people who are looking for a way to clear there debts urgently because internet biz needs nurture for it grow up.
Firstly.there may be many ways to make money online but am only sure of one[1]....and that is selling of information online.I wont start to gist you about people who made it.When i mean selling of information i mean selling of useful information to people in for of e-books and video.I have been into this biz for a while and am convinced within myself that i have made it in life not withstanding alot of cash i have spent long time ago on my adventure to make money online,buying alot of e-books and attending seminars which i made nothing out of.

Am sorry for budging you with the freaking story.In Nigeria today we have alot of rich men and women looking for solutions to there problems.Example-i sold a compiled steps on how to travel to Uk.i sold these e-book for #3500,i cant tell you how many copies i sold that month.

Skills - To run a successful online business, you need to learn the skills to do quite a lot of things that is required to build an online business.

Things like:

-Niche Research

-Product Creation

-Copy Writing

-Graphics & Web Design

-List building

-Traffic

-A domain Name

With all these qualifications you are made in internet biz..'

Simple...Get a domain name,upload the sales page of your products to your webpage,advertise your product..That is all..and you will start making your money without stress...

Feel free to contact me for any help at all because am happy when people around me are happy.

E-mail-infotails@yahoo.com
Mobile-08103746511

I also launched a new blog named www.9jabroadcast..com because i want to help you by passing on what is happening around our country Nigeria.
You can also ask questios here and i will give you answers

Goodluck

Regards

Orah Makuo

A.K.A The Info Master
Re: How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria by infotails: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
infotails: Hello reader,
My name is Orah Makuo.my fellow Guru call me The Info Master.am into internet biz.i write in respect to teach newbie on how to make money online if they are hardworking.
Please before i continue,this is not for lazy people or people who are looking for a way to clear there debts urgently because internet biz needs nurture for it grow up.
Firstly.there may be many ways to make money online but am only sure of one[1]....and that is selling of information online.I wont start to gist you about people who made it.When i mean selling of information i mean selling of useful information to people in for of e-books and video.I have been into this biz for a while and am convinced within myself that i have made it in life not withstanding alot of cash i have spent long time ago on my adventure to make money online,buying alot of e-books and attending seminars which i made nothing out of.

Am sorry for budging you with the freaking story.In Nigeria today we have alot of rich men and women looking for solutions to there problems.Example-i sold a compiled steps on how to travel to Uk.i sold these e-book for #3500,i cant tell you how many copies i sold that month.

Skills - To run a successful online business, you need to learn the skills to do quite a lot of things that is required to build an online business.

Things like:

-Niche Research

-Product Creation

-Copy Writing

-Graphics & Web Design

-List building

-Traffic

-A domain Name

With all these qualifications you are made in internet biz..'

Simple...Get a domain name,upload the sales page of your products to your webpage,advertise your product..That is all..and you will start making your money without stress...

Feel free to contact me for any help at all because am happy when people around me are happy.

E-mail-infotails@yahoo.com
Mobile-08103746511

I also launched a new blog named www.9jabroadcast..com because i want to help you by passing on what is happening around our country Nigeria.
You can also ask questios here and i will give you answers

Goodluck

Regards

Orah Makuo

A.K.A The Info Master

it is all about selling of infomation in form of e-books online and making your cash..
Re: How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria by infotails: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
am here to help you out
Re: How To Make Money Online Here In Nigeria by tefund(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
infotails: am here to help you out

i make money by domain and website flipping,affiliate marketing.visit www.oxl.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Take The PMP Exams Soon? - You Need A Study Coach / Let Love Continue / Clean Infinity Nissan At Giveaway Price Of 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.