Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria (944 Views)

When You Don't Know Where Your Relationship Is Going : Picture / Babes As U Go Home For Xmas, This Is How To Know Where Guys Came Back From. / Chicks: How To Know Where Guys Came Back From This December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by Xymc1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
How to know the state you are in when you get lost in Nija. . .
1. Two guys are fighting, a guy comes, sees them and walks away. That's Lagos.
2. Two guys are fighting, a crowd gathers to watch, a guy comes, opens a bottle of beer and starts drinking. That's Jos.
3. Two guys are fighting, a Man comes and says; God doesn't like this. They make peace. That's Enugu.
4. Two guys are fighting, a guy comes, another guy comes and they starts arguing about who is right. You are in Sapele.
5. Two guys are fighting, somebody comes out from a nearby house and says; Don't fight in front of my house, go to somewhere elseand keep fighting. That's Benin.
6. Two guys are fighting, a crowd gathers and starts jubilating. That's Ozoro.
7. Two guys are fighting, oneruns away only to come back with Boko Haram and starts killing innocent people who knows nothing about the fight. That's Maiduguri.
8. Two guys are fighting, a guy comes with a carton of beer, they all sits down and starts drinking the beer, insulting each other. And finally, they all go home as friends. That's Warri.
9. Two guys are fighting, a guy comes and says; You people should continue fighting o, i must watch this fight finish. That's Ughelli.
10. Two guys are fighting, one of them starts calling theother one thief, cultist, armedrobber. A mob gathers, sets the accused ablaze and burns the accused to death. That's Aluu.
11. Two guys are fighting, the two of them takes a time out to call their friends with their phones. Now fifty guys are fighting. That's Ibadan.
12. Two guys are fighting, a guy comes and tries to make peace between them. The twoguys comes together and beats him up. That's Bauchi.

Add Yours.
Re: How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by bunmioguns(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Singing 'e no eazy eee'
Re: How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by Samxiulee: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
mincuu: where am I?

two guys are fighting, a third guy comes from nowhere, picks a bottle of squadi and breaks it on his head just to separate the two guys fighting... abeg, na where be dis?
Mushin
Re: How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by Xymc1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
mincuu: where am I?

two guys are fighting, a third guy comes from nowhere, picks a bottle of squadi and breaks it on his head just to separate the two guys fighting... abeg, na where be dis?
Onitsha grin
Re: How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria by Onyeasi(m): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Two girls are fighting. Imediately the two girls pull out their Blackberry phones and answers their calls to Alhaji. Where are mine?
Abuja

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Jokes / Laff Till U Are Tired / Laugh It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.