Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Hear My Testimony (ii)! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hear My Testimony (ii)! (764 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Hear My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear My Testimony (ii)! by indie(f): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
God has done it for me! zenith bank has called me: I'll start on the 25th. my days of joblessness are over! make una join me & thank God.
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by sollex(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2008
Indie,
       I am really happy for you.

The lord that has done it for you will do for others also.

No forget to pay your TITHE O!!!!!!   

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by trillions: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2008
God neva come late, he is always on time. thank GOD for you, don't forget to offer help to others who are still in search of jobs, if you are in the position to do such.

c ya at the top.
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by sweetonyx(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2008
Thank God for u oooooooo.May he Continue to shower u with his grace.
When did u have ur interviews,also how many panels did u meet with?
kindly share ur experience with the house.
My testimony is next,Amen.
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by ebitim(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2008
i thank god for you oo. mine is next on the line in jesus name amen.
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by richydammy: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2008
I am so happy for you and the almighty God who has done it for you will take you to the Zenaith point. He will never leave you. Pls don't forget to pay your tithe so that your room will not contain your blessing and no devil can tamper with your job and career. bless u
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by ronny1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2008
i really thank God for u o i pray dat the Lord dat did ur own will do our s too
Re: Hear My Testimony (ii)! by afolabi236(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
Just as you start your word GOD has done it , God never come late, he is always on time. Thank GOD for you, don't forget be with that God always and try to offer help to others who are still in search of jobs, if you are in the position to do such.
This is just the beginnig of your greatness so keep cool.see you at the top

(1) (Reply)

The 3rd Batch Fbn Wait / Uac Food Calling Apt Test For Accounts Controller!pls Help / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.