Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids (27972 Views)

Hot Love!!! 103 Year Old Man Marries His 91 Year Old Lover / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
SELFWORTH: Pointless news. NL has ran out of things to discuss they are now resorting to digging out unknown people from history.
So because he is unknown to you, the thread is pointless. As you can see/read there are people who know him.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Dextra(f): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
This will help us differentiate the adults from the kids on Nairaland. If you don't know this man, please don't ever contribute to any discussion on this Nairaland except joke section! grin

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin ragamuffin
Lol!! I remember this. Hahahaha! I miss that Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dextra: This will help us differentiate the adults from the kids on Nairaland. If you don't know this man, please don't ever contribute to any discussion on this Nairaland except joke section! grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ayomax(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
I used to sing his song on my way to school bak in da dayz!!!!!! he is a legend . imop

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
stagger:

When were you born? No offence!

Get he tapes of Lekki Sunsplash or Benson and Hedges Golden Tones concerts and you will know who he is. He used to be Naija's number one ragga musician.
Bless u. I ve been waiting for this type of thread that will separate boys from men. With this we can see the young chaps yabbing their GRANDPARENTS on NL. Many lads here never heard of LEKKI SUNSPLASH OR BENSON AND HEDGES GOLDEN TONES where we dey run things back then. Omase oo..

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dextra: This will help us differentiate the adults from the kids on Nairaland. If you don't know this man, please don't ever contribute to any discussion on this Nairaland except joke section! grin
GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin

White man call me, Black man call me, everybody call me ragamuffin ragamuffin
Another of his famous song
~ Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme 999
I wanna talk to the DPO
Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme 999
I wanna talk to the DPO
I killed the woman I love
Early in the morning around six o'clock . . ."
That song was an anthem when I was a kid

The song was later remixed to a Christian song
' Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme holy bible
I wanna talk to my Jesus Christ'

Daniel Wilson is a legend, especially for those of us who lived in the port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Imyourex(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
C_H_ukwudi_K_e:
he used 2 b numba one wen naija neva open eye 4 music

That time music make sense pass the jargon wey small small children them dey sing now
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ba7man(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
I so admired his hair-cut back then.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
SELFWORTH: Pointless news. NL has ran out of things to discuss they are now resorting to digging out unknown people from history.
Has "RAN OUT"........................... wasted generation. I wail for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ninilowo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Alajiki:

It means you were born in 1995
Simple arithmetic..
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Enoquin(f): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Solo: Call me daniel wilson
Call back: Daniel Wilson 2x
Solo: And I'll play you ragamuffin
Call back: Rag...rag...ragamuffin
Solo: Anytime you want me, just call on my name

He, blackky, majek fashek, oritz, ben were the stars in the early 90s...I heard he dated Ibinabo, that's what my cousin who worked at Tea Mate back in those days said...

Wish them the best sha
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Time to Separate Men from the Boys, If you dont know about Daniel Wilson and Blacky then you are a kid of history. Daniel Wilson lived in Lekki Phase one and after music ran bakery for sometime before the wheel pf prosperity turned the other 180 degrees and he relocated briefly to PH, and happy to know he is going okay.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Brisingr(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
His got a very awesome voice like james earl jones he could make good money as a voice actor once nollywood enters animation.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by mrlycan: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
the stupid idiot had a wife who bore him two kids,pretty kids. he sent them packing. the wife came to my mum...narrated stories. if I'm lying.....d idiot has a house in fajumo street number 12,Abule egba. blackman lived with him dose days. those boys should b in their 20s NW. ISi ewu
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Who is he?

Beautiful family though.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by kabba7(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
aieromon: Congrats Mr Raggamuffin. You have a fine family.

which kind church dis abomination took place wedding after 3 na wa for naija pastors they continue to condone bad behaviour for the younyer once to Copy & practice . A waisted generation this is,!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by vislabraye(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: How come I never heard of him

When were you born?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
kabba7: .

which kind church dis abomination took place wedding after 3 na wa for naija pastors they continue to condone bad behaviour for the younyer once to Copy & practice . A waisted generation this is,!
Olodo!
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by foliks(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
kabba7: .

Wen will we stop criticizin ppl as if we are saints,he is gettin married afta 3 kids in churhc,does dat make d pastor a bad person? Hw many ppl get married as a virgin as its supposed τ̅☺ be,a lot of ppl get married in church afta several abortions jst 2 luk lyk saints bt I ges we lyk dose ones beta,May God forgive all of us
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by stagger: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012

Unknown ke? The guy was blasting the airwaves seriously from 1987 to 1994. Long before you had guys like General Pipe and others singing today.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Enoquin: Solo: Call me daniel wilson
Call back: Daniel Wilson 2x
Solo: And I'll play you ragamuffin
Call back: Rag...rag...ragamuffin
Solo: Anytime you want me, just call on my name

He, blackky, majek fashek, oritz, ben were the stars in the early 90s...I heard he dated Ibinabo, that's what my cousin who worked at Tea Mate back in those days said...

Wish them the best sha
Billyonaire: Time to Separate Men from the Boys, If you dont know about Daniel Wilson and Blacky then you are a kid of history. Daniel Wilson lived in Lekki Phase one and after music ran bakery for sometime before the wheel pf prosperity turned the other 180 degrees and he relocated briefly to PH, and happy to know he is going okay.
You guys shouldn't make me cry please! Blacky's bang baby still plays in my head at the most random moments. Majek, Ras kimono...Great music. cry
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Daniel Wilson has one of the best swags during his days.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Enoquin: I heard he dated Ibinabo, that's what my cousin who worked at Tea Mate back in those days said...

Wish them the best sha

Yeah, he did date her.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Brisingr: His got a very awesome voice like james earl jones he could make good money as a voice actor once nollywood enters animation.

Hmmm, James Earl Jones. The man who played the king, father of Akeem(played by Eddie Murphy) in coming to America. Men, that film was the hish in the early 90s.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
If you don't know Daniel Wilson, then your are new school generation.

Then music was music! not the noise we've today being called music.

Everything these days na shakey shakey bom bom and autotunes.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nah, the music these days are crazically fit!!
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Daniel wilson had a great vocal which complimented his good looks, but has average lyrics. Does anyone know where the likes of Alex zito and blacky are?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by yamunla(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Anytime you want me just call on my name....evrybody call me daniel wilson,Daniel wilson,Daniel wilson and i hail you Raggamuffin..Ragg,Ragg,Raggamuffin..Anytime u want me just call on my name...Back then.. Na tea mate Bread bros dey make now for Sabo area very close to queens college..!
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by BabaEto1: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ninilowo:
...cos u were not yet born when he was singing. PERIOD.

Nice answer, he was very popular back in d days.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by OXYZ: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
From my observation, most of the contributors on nairaland are still babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party / Funny Nigerian Animation Video- GBEDU DANCING / Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.