Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (31913 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
No be small Himba dem go himba her o! Small boys wen see opportunity to test star something. I pray d thing leaves the kinapper's den intact. If not, rochas no go gree do again.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by sonyo: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pips no mind mi o bt if I bin kidnap ha I must touch, handle & Bleep d hell out of ha.... She oozes sex
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by sonyo: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pips no mind mi o bt if I bin kidnap ha I must touch, handle & Bleep d hell out of ha.... She oozes sex
Asiwaju9ja: No be small Himba dem go himba her o! Small boys wen see opportunity to test star something. I pray d thing leaves the kinapper's den intact. If not, rochas no go gree do again.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by cyril83(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
almajiri101: Omo e be lyk say na diz kidnapping job dey reign now...choi! i wish i dey among those kidnappers,1st thing i wil do is to nack her akpako from back to front, give her octopus and lizard style
after d lizard and octopus style con release sperm for her out abi?....useless man
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by kollytin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin 9ja fastest lucrative business na kidnapping stuff! Money wey dere generations neva see. Dey go ask as ransom! God help us ooo
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by ypzilanti: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
All those who are joking about r@ping the actress should all be ashamed of yourselves. I guess it is too much to ask an animal to try and put themselves or women they love in a kidnap situation and imagine the trauma. It's not funny at all. Stop it. Do not inadvertently invite calamity to your family by making fun of other's misfortune. She is a Nigerian star, but she is also human.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by cyril83(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
ypzilanti: All those who are joking about r@ping the actress should all be ashamed of yourselves. I guess it is too much to ask an animal to try and put themselves or women they love in a kidnap situation and imagine the trauma. It's not funny at all. Stop it. Do not inadvertently invite calamity to your family by making fun of other's misfortune. She is a Nigerian star, but she is also human.
trash...wats that ur name again? I guess its john doe the serious man...don't take everything so serious man

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by lavivifubs: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
It is rather unfortunate that we have thrown morality to the dust bins and have elevated immorality. May God give Nkiru succor and deliver her unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
But issue joking expressed , is what usually in the hearts, but pple will say its joke.... Joke my foot... May GOD deliver the hearts of men from wickedness, amen. lipsrsealed embarassedN
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by DonaldGenes(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Techwriter: For all those who say we will know no peace in this country, Gods judgment will come upon them. They will reap whatever they are sowing before the year runs out in Jesus Name. And before u say amen, make sure you are not in this list:
Boko Haram
Corrupt Leaders
Kidnappers
Yahoo Boys
Aristos
Armed Robbers
Sugar Daddies
The Islamic-Jihad clique
Occultists
Criminals in the name of God
Pastor-insulters
Amen
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by DonaldGenes(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
alpha conde: Since okonjos 82 yrs old mother could escape I expect you to help ur self Nkiru and don't try crying for help cus those criminal don't watch home videos.
Lmballs0 out
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
cyril83: trash...wats that ur name again? I guess its john doe the serious man...don't take everything so serious man

What other way would you view kidnapping and possible assault, as anything other than serious?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Chinwem(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
lavivifubs: It is rather unfortunate that we have thrown morality to the dust bins and have elevated immorality. May God give Nkiru succor and deliver her unscathed.

Amen!
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by cap28: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
those kidnappers are really going to enjoy themselves

meanwhile let her bobo pay the ransom as a symbol of his undying love for her - bunch of wasters.

im sure so many big girls in abuja will now be trying to dissasociate themselves from their sugar daddies after hearing this.
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by oks938: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Don't worry my prayer is let them not touch your down stay meanwhile the state will see about it. Sign State Government :PDon't worry my prayer is let them not touch your down stay meanwhile the state will see about it. Sign State Government
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by bunchyproject(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2012
And I was tinking on going to pay for her bride price.sad
Re: Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped by Techwriter: 1:37am On Dec 19, 2012
solomonkane:

Please explain further how the ones I have I highlighted are a problem to our society or forever be branded a cretin.
Aristos and sugar daddies are the cause of most family break down. If the family unit is destroyed its just a matter of time before the nation joins.

Insulting genuine pastors is destructive to society. These men bring righteousness to the nation, transforming lives and society and instd of encourage u hide behind Nland to insult them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband / Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.