Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Let's Talk About Biodisc - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Biodisc (1031 Views)

Let's Talk About Motion Sickness / Let's Talk About GUNS / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Biodisc by tolufolu: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
Hi Guys and Gals, open minded legal practitioner trying to raise myself to reach mankind smiley

Biodisc is a glass like object in which 13 minerals were fused together emitting scalar energy.  The emission from it is nothing short of miracle.  The biodisc may be the much needed answers to numerous questions concerning wellness, poverty eradication and environmental dysfunction. The biodisc can also create positive aura by neutralising negative sparks, spikes, rays and all sorts of free radical electromagnetic signals that we often knowingly and unknowingly allowed into our system.  Such that are ever present in our surroundings.  By using biodisc we can also attract positive elements and feelings from others to ourselves.  The biodisc is new but it is now in the process of being fully introduced and integrated into Nigeria and I want us to talk about it and the numerous benefits or otherwise to us as Nigerians.  Believe me this is no scam it is simply nature's gift to humanity.  For furhfurther information or you want to be a part of this network please visit
http://offshore.bizhat.com/biodisc.html  or call me on 08055230907
Re: Let's Talk About Biodisc by smile4kenn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2008
Well I am also a Biodisc distributor
Re: Let's Talk About Biodisc by tolufolu: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2008
Thanks for your response.  Pls I will like to know what the acceptance rate is like with you and are you a distributor with a multi level network marketing organisation.  I will like to share in your experience in marketing biodisc so far.  Much obliged.

(1) (Reply)

Wild, Wild Girls, Wild Hair, Wild Guys, Wild Parties! / Nigerian Visa Lottery / Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.