Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Forex Trading Investment Partnership 2013 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Trading Investment Partnership 2013 (874 Views)

Viable Oil/financial Investment, Partnership And Business Offer/prospectus / Forex Sequence System!best For Forex Trading! / Trading For A Living(knowing The Best Trading Investment For You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Investment Partnership 2013 by sholesky: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2012
FOREX TRADING INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP 2013

Hello, I consider you to partner with me on this investment plan I have carefully designed for 2013 .i know it is a worth while business with a very low risk and a great reward business and that is why I have introduced it to you. Below are the details. Please get back to me as soon as you carefully study the details below:

WHAT IS FOREX TRADING
The foreign exchange market (Forex market) is the largest financial market in the world today with over four (4) trillions U.S. dollars exchanging hands among individual, Investors and institutions daily around the globe from Sunday to Friday every 24 hours.

A decade ago it was traded only by people having huge capital of millions of dollars, financial institutions, big corporate organizations and brokers. After the advent of internet, the Forex trade is taking place in retail and many people trading from home. Forex trade is one of the most profitable businesses in the world and also involves risk of loosing money unless one having a professional knowledge and real life experience of the Forex market. Some Great billionaires trading the Forex market include George Soros, Bill Gates.

Forex is simply buying and selling of one foreign currency against another electronically which is carried out directly in the interbank market or through a Forex broker. E.g. EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY etc.

Forex trading serves as a major investment opportunity to financially empower individuals and organizations.

FOREX INVESTMENT PARTNER (FXPART)

These are the people that are ready to put their money into the forex investment deal. a maximum of 10 partners is required with a maximum of 63000.00 raised amongst partners as their investment capital(6300.00 each).

PARTNERS SHOULD KNOW….

1. All partners equally share the risk of the business.
2. All partners will have access to the daily account history for daily personal monitoring.
3. minimum deposit per partner is 6300.00
4. Maximum number of partners must be 10.
5. maximum capital to be raised by all partner is 63000.00
6. a partner can invest in place of 2 or more partners pa time e.g. partner A can invest 12600 or 18900 or more but in ration of 6300 pa investment. Meaning a partner can invest to a tune of 2 or more partners.
7. Interest on investment will be shared every 3months between partners according to the ratio of investment. After 3 months, investment period ends. All capital and interest will be given to individual partners. Partner can choose to re-invest if satisfied with the first investment.
8. All partners will know themselves and have one another’s contact at the beginning of the investment if they wish.
9. Every partner will know the other partners investment ratio at the beginning of the investment.

SHARING FORMULAR

Profits will be shared equally among all parters every 3 months according to the ratio of investment e.g. if partner A invest 6300, partner B invest 12600 and partner C invest 18900 and D 25200(TOTAL 63000) and the interest on investment after 3 months is 20000.the sharing formular will be like this…20000 will be divided into 10 places = 2000,( so mr A will get 2000,b will get 4000 and c will get 6000 and D will get 8000.)

PLEASE ALL PARTNERS SHOULD NOTE THAT AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRADING PERIOD, INVESTMENT MANAGER WILL TAKE 30% OF THE TOTAL PROFIT BEFORE THE REMAINING WILL BE SHARED AMONGST INVESTORS.

RISK SHARING

Since we know every business involves some level of risk which is low in this case, all Partners must agree to share the total risk of the business incase if the unexpected happens. no single person will bear the risk but all partner investor will bear any invent of loss in any form.

INVESTMENT SECURITY

I have carefully looked into the prospect of this business before inviting you to it. Investment has a 95% security compared to losing your money. With my wealth of experience in this business which spans over 5 years, I can assure you of the safety of the investment you are getting on.

INVESTMENT PROSPECTS

Within 3 months, investment has a potential to make an interest of between (10%-100% or more) of the total capital invested with a strong risk management policy. This I believe we can’t get from any financial institution around the world with a capital of #63000.00.

INVESTMENT BUDGET (#63000.00)

CAPITAL INVESTED BY AT MOST 10 INVESTOR MUST NOT EXCEED #63000.00
(6300 PA INVESTOR)

EXPENDITURE FOR 3 MONTHS INVESTMENT

1. DOLLARS INVESTED……$300 (#51000.00 AT 170 PA $1 FOR LIBERTY RESERVE)
2. 3 MONTHS VPS ($45… #7650)
3. 3 MONTH INTERNET (1GB DATA PLAN)…………. #3600(1200 PA MONTH)

TOTAL= #62250.00

PROPOSE START DATE ---------JANUARY 7TH 2013
PROPOSE END DATE-------------APRIL 7TH 2013.

INVESTMENT MANAGER/TRADER

I will be the investment manager and the person that will trade the forex market for a successful result after 3 months. I have carefully chosen everyone on this plan. Many of you know my integrity over the years and I trust God to help me make this investment a success where everyone of us will smile after 3 months.

I know the forex market is the most profitable financial market if well exploited. I have a long time experience in the forex market that spans over 5 years. I have gone through the thin and thick of this business and learnt many useful skills necessary for a successful trading over the years.

Today, I can confidently tell you, my profit exceeds my losses and that’s why I have confident that if you invest in this business, you will surely laugh.

My responsibilities are as follows:

1. makes sure every potential investor meets the minimum requirement for
Investment (6300)

2. Ensure fair sharing of profit amongst partners after the investment period.
3. Ensure that I apply my wealth of experience in the safety of the account given me.
4. Ensure that every investor has a reason to re-invest by successfully executing the 3 month investment plan with profits.
5. Sends daily account statement to all partners in their respective email addresses for daily monitoring.

ALL PARTNERS ARE TO NOTE THAT ALL TRANSACTIONS WILL BE LEGALLY SIGNED AND DOCUMENTED.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN INVESTING BIG CAN CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.

PLEASE I WANT US TO KNOW THAT THE FOREX MARKET IS A VERY SERIOUS BIG AND LARGE BUSINESS.THIS IS JUST TO TEXT-RUN THIS INVESTMENT PLAN, IF ENCOURAGE AFTER 3 MONTHS, INVESTORS CAN DECIDE TO INCREASE CAPITAL UPWARDS.IT IS RISK WORTH TAKING AS THE FOREX BUSINESS HAS A STRONG REWARD WHERE RISK CAN BE CONTROLLED TO MINIMUM.IF WE SEE FOREX AS A NORMAL BUSINESS THAT GROWS OVER TIME, LOSS WILL BE ELIMINATED.

PLEASE SHOW YOUR INTEREST BY REPLYING VIA EMAIL…
Pentane90@yahoo.com or call 08053216472 or 07038130604

SHOLESKYFX
AKINLEMI SHOLA
Investment Manager.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest $20 LR? / . / Free Ads Wales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.