Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Chech Her Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chech Her Out (3741 Views)

Chech Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chech Her Out by ucheuche1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
guess which culture she's from and u have her 4 a wife. for real. trust me.just try me n see. my word is my bond.

Re: Chech Her Out by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
shes pretty but are you like advertising her or what?
don't seem to get the motive behind this advert.  undecided
once again,shes a pretty girl.i love the weaving kiss
Re: Chech Her Out by Dreloaded(f): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
*check

Im not gonna guess as Im sure I'll be wrong. anyway why are you parading her picture around. you craze?
Re: Chech Her Out by davidif: 5:40am On Feb 18, 2008
she is probably Edo or Ibibio.
Re: Chech Her Out by Zandra1(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ poster, am guessing ure Igbo so she might be Igbo too cause I think she's your g/f or your sister. I might be wrong though. She's very pretty.
Re: Chech Her Out by almondjoy(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2008
WOW! What a beauty.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Free from agbero touch you can tell by the fact that she does not need any "brassssie".  Better bobby! Check out her tummy. kiss No sign of any fibroid yet at all. cheesy

I will say--Tiv or Fulani. Or Akata!---------Black American.

This na the kind of wife a for recommend for ma brothers.  Good thing they are all married to beauties and quality too. cool
Re: Chech Her Out by 3viso(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
I need no telescope to notice an Igbo queen with her neckless made with cowries(eze-ego) what the igbos use in trading before the colonization of the westerners.

My god the girl is more than a beauty, goodluck bro you're enjoying good thing, not like all these urgly fat noise makers in nairaland.
Re: Chech Her Out by solumto: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2008
OH,MY GOD NKECHI WAT R U DOING THERE?

DATS MY GIRL,WHERE DID U GET THAT? grin
Re: Chech Her Out by ucheuche1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
umu nnem, all of una don try. d tin be be say d babe na from cameroun. so she's camerounian. all of una fail my poser, so i'l av my babe 4 keeps. bt d issue there is dat Mum prefers i marry 4rm "home" as in marry 4rm my state nt evn 4rm other tribe in naija dat i'm d 1st son n bla bla bla bt i send dis babe die n cant leave her 4 pple like solumto. i dnt knw wat 2 do. dnt wanna av a disagreement wit mum bt den wat? i'm tryn 2 arm-twist mum into acceptance cos i'll really love 2 marry dis babe. wetin una tink?
Re: Chech Her Out by echelon(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
one question. are you marrying her just for her looks?
Re: Chech Her Out by londoner: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
Cameroun is just next to us. She looks a bit young though. Come to think of it, I've met MANY Camerounians who favour Igbos.
Re: Chech Her Out by tpia: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
very pretty.  na Cameroun Douala or Cameroun Igbo?

she seems young though. But then, na everybody fine pass as teenager o.

Take her picture again from the ages of 26 to 34 and doublecheck.

I'm sure most girls have similar good looking teenage pictures. The age when you don't have to worry about being photogenic- it comes naturally most times. grin grin
Re: Chech Her Out by ucheuche1(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2008
i'm mot marrying her 4 her looks. we've actually come a long way n i jst luv am. even if she gets "uglier" wen she as she matures which i dnt so, e no matter. d beauty of a woman is much more thatn the physical. its actually in the heart n character. if i tell u wat the supposed pretty babes don me, u go hala., kai! e get as dem do me, do me, do me. she's 4rm cameroun douala.n i'm sticking wit her. she'd everytin 2 me, una no go fit understand.
tank u.
Re: Chech Her Out by toshmann(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2008
my man marry her jare. try convince ya mama say this na 2Ist century. things don change. tell ya mama say na nice babe. try hard to convince ya mama.(no marry am without ya mama consent o grin ) but try get that consent cool

if e no work, well tell the babe that my address is. . . . . .3, . . . . .street, cathays, cardiff grin
i'll take care of the rest cool
Re: Chech Her Out by solumto: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
UCHE-UCHE, My frend just go ahead and do what your mind tells you.
She is pretty enuf for you. and she also looks cool headed.
AM HAPPY FOR YOU.
Re: Chech Her Out by tpia: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
uche_uche:

i'm mot marrying her 4 her looks. we've actually come a long way n i jst love am. even if she gets "uglier" when she as she matures which i dnt so, e no matter. d beauty of a woman is much more thatn the physical. its actually in the heart n character. if i tell u what the supposed pretty babes don me, u go hala., kai! e get as them do me, do me, do me. she's from cameroun douala.n i'm sticking wit her. she'd everytin 2 me, una no go fit understand.
tank u.

am not saying she will get "uglier" when she matures. Many women become even more beautiful as they get older. All I'm saying is that a lot of women anywhere also look effortlessly good in their teenage pix. That's all.

If she's everything to you, why were you offering to love-vendor her out in your OP? Just asking.

@uche_uche:
guess which culture she's from and u have her 4 a wife. for real. trust me.just try me n see. my word is my bond.

Re: Chech Her Out by echelon(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
uche_uche:

i'm mot marrying her 4 her looks.

good to know this. that at the minimum removes infatuation from the picture. depending on how long you two have been together, you should be able to tell if her character is manageable. getting maternal consent will be easier if you talk with some of your maternal aunties close to your mother. they should be the intermediary. all the best.
Re: Chech Her Out by BlackMamba(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
Since you've decided to let strangers online advise you on who to marry, I say don't marry, because Cameroon is too far to bus me and other villagers for the wine-carrying grin
Re: Chech Her Out by almondjoy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
Igbo ko, Igbo ni! tongue

Who dash "awo" coat. You see moustache for thia?
Re: Chech Her Out by Delta007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
Choi. . .If na guess, I'd have to say this damsel is directly from Heaven. This babe wan turn my Agenegbode friend to lesbian by force. God used at least two full days to make this one unlike others wey them just use sand plaster their face in 2minutes.

@uche uche,
I'd "strongly" and "brotherly" and "friendly" and "everythingly" advise you to listen and follow your parents' advice. They know what is best for you and them no go lie to u since they want the very best for you. The fact say u fit sell the girl for one yeye guess means say u no love am reach me. So, you can give the girl to me and I promise you one thing, I'd take very good care of that queen; that smile will everly remain on her face. My word is my bond!

By the way, she get sister?
Re: Chech Her Out by ifyalways(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
Delta007:

Choi. . God used at least two full days to make this one unlike others wey them just use sand plaster their face in 2minutes
hehe.
your mouth get heavy K-leg.
LMAO
Re: Chech Her Out by ucheuche1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
smiley. tank u all.bt i'm still pressing ahead wit her. i av a way of arm-twisting mu mum 2 get wat i want 4rm her, we actually have a strong bond ( u knw mothers n 1st-born sons). i go inform wen i get breakthrough. dat babe na my own 4 life. notin do us. tanks 4 ur posts though.
Re: Chech Her Out by almondjoy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please enjoy jare. No let this one pass you by! kiss
Re: Chech Her Out by MCUsman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2008
Do you know that most African Queens live in Liberia

Re: Chech Her Out by Zandra1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
Lovely pic u got there mc usman.
Re: Chech Her Out by tpia: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2008
more pictures please, of females from different parts of Africa and the world in general.

So we can all decide where the most beautiful ladies are from.  smiley

nice picture, Mc Usman. wink
Re: Chech Her Out by davidif: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2008
OH,MY GOD NKECHI WAT R You DOING THERE?

DATS MY GIRL,WHERE DID You GET THAT?

@solumto
You're extremely funny, i was reading this in the computer lab while eating bread and was forcing myself not to be a nuisance while laughing so that people wouldn't look at me. he he he grin grin grin grin

@uche uche
my friend if you like yourself you better stay with the girl, i dey here for yanki dey look for people wey fine like that and i never see and you, you get angel like this at your disposal and you dey get second thoughts, abi na your mother you go marry? abeg the bible says " for this purpose shall a man cling to his wife and they shall become one" and it also says that "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder" including your momsie.
Re: Chech Her Out by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 26, 2008
walahi , God create well well
Re: Chech Her Out by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
smiley Fine lady you got there.
Re: Chech Her Out by debson(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Usman
why dont you post this picture well? The orientation is wrong. I beg post am as landscape jare. You will appreciate it more that way.

beautiful gal.
Re: Chech Her Out by debson(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
well cool

Re: Chech Her Out by almondjoy(f): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2008
I hope this one is in school? embarassed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Because, no hope at all, at all! cheesy

Please if you guys do not have pictures of ladies that can beat that of the original poster's, please spare our eyes! cheesy Don't post fake "Nkiru Sylvanuses" here please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africans With Foreign Names / Understanding The Meaning Of "Amen" And Why You Shouldn't Say "Amen" / Ogun State Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.