Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Information Marketing Mistakes Even Expert Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketing Mistakes Even Expert Make (532 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / Career Talks: 6 Mistakes Even Smart Business People Makes / The Top Ten Marketing Mistakes You Don't Want To Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Mistakes Even Expert Make by TundE8: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Info mkting is the most easiest method to making online money, but losses could occur if not done properly.
The mistake could be but are not limited to:
.....targeting the wrong niche i.e the not so profitable niche
.....wrong mkting approach
.....not having the require resources.
In respect of the niches(mkt), some are more profitable than some that are referred to as HUNGRY NICHES. How do you know them, how to get started with them are among thing to be know.
When it comes to mkting, do u know they are different approach base on the mkt you are targeting....mkting for product A is different from that of B.
What are the resources needed to make info mkting easy, hw do you source for that resources.
If you have all the stated above duely catered for, then your info mkting is a SUCCESS.
In my ebook all these have been duely explained and even that will make you start your info mkting in the nxt 24hrs.
Re: Information Marketing Mistakes Even Expert Make by TundE8: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2012
You can check out my new thread via my signature link

(1) (Reply)

Nail/staple Pins Producing Machine / I Need Raw GOLD To Buy. / I Need 200k Loan For My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.