Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem (3177 Views)

Has Anybody Played Fifa 14 Or 13 Online On Pc B4 Without Origin Or With Crack / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by otosa(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2012
I don't know maybe anybody has encounter with FIFA 13 online pass. I got my fifa 13 about three days ago. but to be surprise there is not facility for me to enter online pass but instead of that, what I saw is "We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an Online Pass which is required to access all online features. For more information, visit easports.com/onlinepass"[/b][b].Thus, please, how can I fix this problem?
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by ceslide: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm having the same problem too, its so frustrating been looking for answers but getting a lot of shitty ones
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
I had exactly the same problem but figured out how to solve it...... very simple, if you've got the pass code of the game on a paper in the disc case, then what to do next is look behind the disc case and the box with the playstation network, look carefully at the "For additional information, visit http://......." problem solved, how? if the site in the http is either asia or europe or united states,then you'll have to use the online pass code in respect to an account in that region that you opened, in my case, when I got the game, it had "http://asia.playstation.com" behind it but I had an American account on psn, it told me code invalid when I tried to use it and I figured I had to open an account in an asian region and there you have it, I downloaded the online pass code withing the asian account and problem solved. Hope this helps.
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by otosa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thank you petrson, I've done that but I was refer to PlaystationNetwork card PIN, please my guy, how do get the pin?
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by n3rve(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Petrson, which country did you use to sign up for the Asian account?
I just signed up with Japan, barely managed to get through the process because of the language but FIFA 13 is still throwing up the error.
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by ritchboy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
[n3rve:
]Petrson, which country did you use to sign up for the Asian account?
I just signed up with Japan, barely managed to get through the process because of the language but FIFA 13 is still throwing up the error.

Petrson's method works for me. I have like 4 different accounts tied to separate regions just for PSN grin grin grin

P.S. Hope you realize signing up using Asia is not a universal solution, the game disc's region has to match the region of your PSN account. Check the region!
Re: Fifa 13 Online Pass Problem by n3rve(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
I signed up using Taiwan and was able to download the Online Pass. Had to create another account to download the bonus Nuketown 2025 DLC for Black Ops II. Sony, such ass holes for making things so complicated.

(1) (Reply)

Get Interesting Games For Your Mobile Phones. / Hitman Absolution PC! / 100+ Free Valorant Accounts 2023 With Skins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.