Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! (1566 Views)

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / David Beckham's Son, Brookyn Poses On The Front Cover Of Miss Vogue Magazine (pi / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2012
For some time now, the English born football superstar; David Beckham and his lovely wife, Victoria Beckham have been out of celebrity gossip, with Kim K. and Kanye West, Jay Z and Beyonce, Obama and Michele, etc dominating the celebrity gossip...but just like they say, erosion hardly depart from its gullies, so recently, celebrity gossip websites have learned that DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM’s 10-year-old son ROMEO has just become the new face of Burberry.

It was only a matter of time before the eldest son of one of the hottest celebrity couples in the world landed his first ad campaign—and for Burberry, no less!

Blessed with good looks courtesy of his breathtakingly handsome and sexy dad and his gorgeous mom, Romeo turns on the charm and gives his biggest and happiest smile in his new ad for Burberry’s Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign.

Cute boy!...hmm...

See video here>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCruW1UB_YI&feature=player_embedded

Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by Akshow: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012
one good thing about being a star is that your stardom will always rub on your children. See as as papa no only work money keep for him pikin, E work stardom join. Oh God help me o.
Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
Akshow: one good thing about being a star is that your stardom will always rub on your children. See as as papa no only work money keep for him pikin, E work stardom join. Oh God help me o.

Thats it...name works even more than acquired wealth, if you ask me... smiley
Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Akshow: one good thing about being a star is that your stardom will always rub on your children. See as as papa no only work money keep for him pikin, E work stardom join. Oh God help me o.
yeah it is sweet until they start hearing it too often that they are under their parents shadow. Now they want to break out and discover how big the shadow is that they may never out grow it. It can be really frustrating.
Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by StellaBella(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abegi
Make dem let the boy grow normal..
20 years from now, cocaine go almost kpai am.

So fine adult men models don finish?
Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by TableLeg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Good look ....
Re: DAVID Beckham’s Son ROMEO Is New Face Of Burberry- Photo & Video! by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2012
Stella_Bella: Abegi
Make dem let the boy grow normal..
20 years from now, cocaine go almost kpai am.

So fine adult men models don finish?

Lolz...but its lovely to see kids take control...or what do you think?...I love them (kids) so much kiss

(1) (Reply)

Hot Or Not / I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu / An Open Letter To Dbanj By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.