Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump (32823 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by RYANAYO(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Gotta love Tiwa’s spirit. The pregnant singer did not hold back during her show in Uganda last week. The singer who was absent at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards was at first thought to be taking a break due to the pregnancy, till photos showed that she was in Uganda for a different show.

Now, recent footage released by Mrs. Billz on Instagram shows her dancing energetically on stage, flawlessly in sync with her choreographers before she turns and gives a marvellous twerk. Check the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlO7JopwV90

3 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by sweettease(f): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmmm, she should take it easy o, she doesn't need to prove anything.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Ladybluecash(f): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
May God help you sausage/savage

5 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
May God help her.

Just cause Kaffy could dance with her Big belle does not mean it is the right thing to do.

She has got to take it easy.

9 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by ifoundmyperfect: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
no be today...
who ever mentored her may have told her she has to be slutty to stay relevant...

marriage or no marriage, baby bump or baby plain...

And failed to school her that there is a difference between sexy and slutty...

i'm just amazed shez fully clothed...

8 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2015
So? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Energy po fun iya gan o smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Smh vehemently!!!
Shake wat mama gave you.......

1 Like

i just hope she has a safe delivery because we won't blame any witch in the village if otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by mrlaw93(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Ok! This is news
Used Full buttocks shake it by force!!!
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Samguine: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
I gotta give it to this lady.. She's very hardworking. More power to your elbow ma'am.

But take am easy sha. T Bliss (abi na billz) junior is not comfortable with the constant scrutiny of her mama's backside cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Papse: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Careful should b her second name
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by charistim(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Strong woman I most say
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by omollypop20(f): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Nice ass
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Kayendy(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Alriight...

Nxt news pls

Thank u
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Why did that boy take up more than half of the video?
Clicked to see Tiwa and he was blocking the screen with his damp face angry
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by EmmyDe25(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Omo, everybody just dey hustle for the money. Tiwa don forget sey she carry belle o.

Quite an energetic performance have to say, these are the kinda stage performances i expect from our artistes. Not the Wiz Kid or the Davido's of this world who just jumps around; holding their thang with their empty lyrics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by aboyaji(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Hussle
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
I've seen better twerking videos with horses...

1 Like

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by leckzid: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Is that what u call twerks infact I can't see anything moving.......smh
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by runtinxnigga(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2015
I love her so much. She is a brave woman.

3 Likes

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by holluwai(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Okay, keep twerking till the baby change am for you and jumps out....
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by dhamstar(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Make una leave am oo..
Na exercise she dey do
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by bettercreature(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
If you ask me,its pure nonsense stressing foetus like this
Its too much love of money
we shouldnt be commend this senseless action

1 Like

Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by thaoriginator: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Yanshless B'itch!
Re: Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
This woman really needs to take a break!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Star-struck Ladies Seen Touching Wizkid’s Shirt At An Event, While Begging Him / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.