Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1212009 members, 1569485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 11:44 AM

Describe This Photo With One Word - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe This Photo With One Word (823 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Describe Year 2012 In One Word / Nairalanders, What Is Wrong With This Photo? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Describe This Photo With One Word by bunmioguns(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Describe This Photo With One Word by perez019(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Photoshop
Re: Describe This Photo With One Word by Riskymallam: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Obviously the photo looks *Doctored*

(0) (Reply)

99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School / New Gal Here: ! / Attracted By A Dogs Bottom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.