Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed (876 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Save This Little Baby. (pls Act Now If You Can!) / Please How Do I Hold A Press Conference? Help Needed / Could This Be Another Nigerian? [scam Baiting Help Needed ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi y'all, am new here and in serious need of tutorials on how things work around here...

Been trying to highlight and reply buh it was just so difficult angry ... Do I really have to highlight the whole thing then start editing

Hellllpp
Re: Help Needed by ITbomb(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
.well I'm all here for you.
Before we begin , I want to introduce you to one of the most important tool on Nairaland.
It is call pm.
Here's how to use it. Click on my name, the on my profile, u would see 'send email to ITBOMB' just click on that then go down and click send.
When u do that successfully , we shall continue the tutorials in another place and time
Re: Help Needed by yamakuza: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
TEA esq™:
Hi y'all, am new here and in serious need of tutorials on how things work around here...

Been trying to highlight and reply buh it was just so difficult angry ... Do I really have to highlight the whole thing then start editing

Hellllpp

hello,

to reply a post or thread, you dont have to copy and paste anything.

1. you can use the REPLY link at the bottom center of every thread (just above the adverts at the bottom); or if you want to respond to a particular post/poster, click the QUOTE link below that post. the person's comment will automatically be highlighted, copied and pasted into the compose box for you.

2. in case you want to modify the fonts, you can make use of the tools on the compose box (after doing 1 above), or put b and /b in open and close square brackets [] at the beginning and end of the sentence you want to highlight/make bold.

Welcome to NL !
Re: Help Needed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
:DThanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Local Government Workers In Plateau State Strike Turns To Violence / How True Is This Rumour?? / Free Report On How To Get Brand New Laptops For 14k Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.