Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Got Kidnapped And It Was Fun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Got Kidnapped And It Was Fun (1175 Views)

How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / 'Justice Has Been Kidnapped' - Poem By Efe Paul Azino / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Kidnapped And It Was Fun by hypergig(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Though I was the crusty sort without any means of livelihood and no job at all but I was still the chubby kind with loose flesh padded all around my body and sagging flesh overlapping my neck,

Seeing me for the first time you would take me for a rich dude and probably the chief executive officer of a top notch oil company, but in actual reality am a broke guy without a penny lining the enclave of my pocket, I was the usual sort you would see plying the street of lagos looking for small change or pennies to feed with.

It was a monday morning and I got a call from a friend who is based down at warri,he told me to come to warri and I should bring my resume along,that there might actually be a job opening for me in a firm as a low end clerk of some sort and that the firm in question wasn't far from he's place of work,

I tidied myself up, got dressed nd headed straight to the road side were it was sure I would get a cheap bus, the sort we broke lads do call "sole" or one chance,cheap,ricketty and amazingly fast,

I got one and within some hours I was in warri,I was well dressed,wore my best shirt and a trimmed edge tie and the best pant have got in order to make a good first impression to the company I prayed would employ me,I also wore a heavy scented cologne to top it and a set of brown loafers that I recently got from the ever busy katangora market.

I took a cab and headed to were I was to drop my resume,the cab man seeing that I was a power dresser mistook me for a rich lad whose car had just broken down and needed a cab to ease the pain of being scorched by the sun..

He told me would take me there at the rate of five hundred but I had to beat it down to four hundred cause that was the last money I was having on me.. As i stepped into the cab i just slept off,I really didn't know what came over me and within minutes of me waking up i was in a building half way being completed with mask men.

It was obvious,these guys were kidnappers but they just took the wrong victim,they inquired the company I work for and other details about my sorry ass i told them I was no good to them but they insisted i say the truth and i was seriously dealt with,in order to avoid more beating and whipping i had to lie that i worked for chevron,which is an oil exploration company and i could sense the glow on their faces not knowing that i lied to avoid being dealt with and this is were the suspense comes in,sensing that am a top notch executive of chevron they pampered me,I ate arrays of meals and drank assorted wines.

I was moved from the uncompleted hide out and tucked in a flat,they contacted my company and requested for a ransom but instead the company said they don't have anybody of that sort on their payroll,at this point they came to the realization that they took the wrong guy..

1 Like

Re: I Got Kidnapped And It Was Fun by RightYansh: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2012
I couldnt read your work well!
Try to space it more! Very more!
Re: I Got Kidnapped And It Was Fun by Lindsee(f): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Very funny..haha
hyper gig: Though I was the crusty sort without any means of livelihood and no job at all but I was still the chubby kind with loose flesh padded all around my body and sagging flesh overlapping my neck,

Seeing me for the first time you would take me for a rich dude and probably the chief executive officer of a top notch oil company, but in actual reality am a broke guy without a penny lining the enclave of my pocket, I was the usual sort you would see plying the street of lagos looking for small change or pennies to feed with.

It was a monday morning and I got a call from a friend who is based down at warri,he told me to come to warri and I should bring my resume along,that there might actually be a job opening for me in a firm as a low end clerk of some sort and that the firm in question wasn't far from he's place of work,

I tidied myself up, got dressed nd headed straight to the road side were it was sure I would get a cheap bus, the sort we broke lads do call "sole" or one chance,cheap,ricketty and amazingly fast,

I got one and within some hours I was in warri,I was well dressed,wore my best shirt and a trimmed edge tie and the best pant have got in order to make a good first impression to the company I prayed would employ me,I also wore a heavy scented cologne to top it and a set of brown loafers that I recently got from the ever busy katangora market.

I took a cab and headed to were I was to drop my resume,the cab man seeing that I was a power dresser mistook me for a rich lad whose car had just broken down and needed a cab to ease the pain of being scorched by the sun..

He told me would take me there at the rate of five hundred but I had to beat it down to four hundred cause that was the last money I was having on me.. As i stepped into the cab i just slept off,I really didn't know what came over me and within minutes of me waking up i was in a building half way being completed with mask men.

It was obvious,these guys were kidnappers but they just took the wrong victim,they inquired the company I work for and other details about my sorry ass i told them I was no good to them but they insisted i say the truth and i was seriously dealt with,in order to avoid more beating and whipping i had to lie that i worked for chevron,which is an oil exploration company and i could sense the glow on their faces not knowing that i lied to avoid being dealt with and this is were the suspense comes in,sensing that am a top notch executive of chevron they pampered me,I ate arrays of meals and drank assorted wines.

I was moved from the uncompleted hide out and tucked in a flat,they contacted my company and requested for a ransom but instead the company said they don't have anybody of that sort on their payroll,at this point they came to the realization that they took the wrong guy..

(1) (Reply)

I really Love These Quotes / How We Missed That Flight... / Yoruba Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.