Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Bluetooth Doesn't Work: What To Do ! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Bluetooth Doesn't Work: What To Do ! (5706 Views)

Help! My Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working . / Hi Peeps, I Use Ubuntu Ultimate On Hp Pavilion Dv5-1050ei. In Order To Get My Bluetooth & Wirele / Can't Find My Bluetooth Software! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bluetooth Doesn't Work: What To Do ! by tobidaflava(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2008
Hello friends, I bought a Bluetooth from Computer Village on a mind that it would be useful for browsing and transfering files/applications between my phone and computer, but fails to work. The software was telling me ". . . not signed" during the installation, but I don't understand. Please can anyone tell me how to go about it or what to do? Thank you.
Re: My Bluetooth Doesn't Work: What To Do ! by Andycool: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2008
tobidaflava:

Hello friends, I bought a Bluetooth from Computer Village on a mind that it would be useful for browsing and transfering files/applications between my phone and computer, but fails to work. The software was telling me ". . . not signed" during the installation, but I don't understand. Please can anyone tell me how to go about it or what to do? Thank you.

I will like to know if you only bought a blutooth software or a bluthooth dongle that came with its software. Microsoft windows has no signature yet for most Blutooth but that does not mean it will not work. If you have installed your blutooth software properly, plug in your usb blutooth dongle to your system. On your phone's blutooth connection and try searching for your phone. you will be prompted for a passkey(passcode). type in a simple code you can remember. type same code on the phone when prompted and there you go, you have connected the two devices. set up an internet connection for your blutooth using the internet connection wizard from your control panel. It's an easy way to surf the web but not adviseable. Its too too expensive except you are browsing for free lipsrsealed
Re: My Bluetooth Doesn't Work: What To Do ! by tobidaflava(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2008
Andycool:

I will like to know if you only bought a blutooth software or a bluthooth dongle that came with its software.
Yeah, its a Bluetooth USB Dongle, it came with its software.

SPECIFICATION:
Bluetooth specification V1.2 Compliant
Supporting profiles: Network, Dial-up, Fx,
LAN access, and Headset.
Operation system: Windows 98, 98sec, Me, 2000, XP.
Interface: USB Compliance
Symbol rate: 1Mbps
Receiving/sending range: 20 m.

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free / Laptop Not Displaying Battery Power Signal, Why? / ✈✳✅American Used Laptops. Bulk Sales #discounted. Delivery Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.