Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi (985 Views)

Nnena Omali - Nigeria's Afrocentric Revelation ! / Who Is… Nnena Omali? / Nnena Rocks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi by tecquilla(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2008
undecidedAm all twisted up trying to understand that song right now.What is hidden beneath the lines of that song?What do Nnena's lyrics really mean?Am a bit curious whether that song was written to simply confuse people's head or is there something else about it that we don't know.I need some assistance inorder to decode it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi by raino: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
Now that you've said it i kinda like agree with you that the song's lyrics are rather boggling.Deep is what i'd say they are.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi by raino: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
I have two feelings whenever i hear that song cry cheesy.the song dey move person sha but since i don't reaally understand the language all i can tell is that it is about a girl called oluchi.A story but no ask me the story .i dont have a clue grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Nnena's Song?-oluchi by WarfyBoy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2008
the meaning of the song is "make i stil sing" aka "make i try my luck for here"

i 1da which producer produce dt song, n y dem no fit advice am

n d studio wey alow dt kind tin

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Bob Marley Songs / Moti Vector Ft. Shogon / What Is Really Wrong With Kanye West- i want u guys to post your opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.