Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother (35531 Views)

Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by euna05(f): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2012
obisage: I just discoverid that people look at me somehow when I walk on the street, I didn't know what the matter was until some close friends begin to tell me that I look like one Actor. because am not really a movie freak, i didn't know who they were talking about. So when it became too much, I went online to get his picture, merged it with mine, and the result is the picture below.

So am still looking for a way to make this known to Nigerians and Nonso Himself that Nonso Diobi has a look-alike. help broadcast this picture. my contact is 08032642336. factualy2k@gmail.com
guy u dey funny o,i think there is a little resemablerance, why worring urself or is it because he is a celebrity?.me na Ini Edo i resemble cos pple say that we look alike.lolzzzzz
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by Chokolee(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2012
Please, the guy got a high BP yesterday...emm..make we reduce the bashing abeg...he already feeling sorry..lolzz

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by jethrojet(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2012
obisage: I just discoverid that people look at me somehow when I walk on the street, I didn't know what the matter was until some close friends begin to tell me that I look like one Actor. because am not really a movie freak, i didn't know who they were talking about. So when it became too much, I went online to get his picture, merged it with mine, and the result is the picture below.

So am still looking for a way to make this known to Nigerians and Nonso Himself that Nonso Diobi has a look-alike. help broadcast this picture. my contact is 08032642336. factualy2k@gmail.com
. Obinna!Obinna!!Obinna!!! How many times did I call u? U need to see me; I look like Nonso 60% more than u and I am broke but I de hustle like die. Guy, stop looking for cheap popularity ok; if u want to be a star then work hard for it. Why u de fall ur hand nah?
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by andyprez(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2012
Thank you very much 4 wasting 2mins of my day.
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by floriana(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
"Lifted":
We cannot get ahead by tearing others down....what's wt all d strong words and hate?, so he thinks he looks like d dude and u think he doesnt, so what??!!so ppl arnd him think he looks like d dude but u dont, so what??....if u get a kick outa puttin others down, ure weak.
its a "public" forum, nobody put a gun to your head u opened the thread of ur own volition.
In my opinion there's a vague albeit noticeable resemblance...hair,complexion,shape(head),eyebrow; little little details. ure entitled to yours
Nonso's father!
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2012
"Lifted":
We cannot get ahead by tearing others down....what's wt all d strong words and hate?, so he thinks he looks like d dude and u think he doesnt, so what??!!so ppl arnd him think he looks like d dude but u dont, so what??....if u get a kick outa puttin others down, ure weak.
its a "public" forum, nobody put a gun to your head u opened the thread of ur own volition.
In my opinion there's a vague albeit noticeable resemblance...hair,complexion,shape(head),eyebrow; little little details. ure entitled to yours
You are about the only person that has made a sensible post here. Nigerians are sick people. They let out the frustration at the slightest opportunity. So what if he dosen't look like him? Do you all have to be insultive? BTW, there is a very slight resemblance. You all insulting the guy can all go fu,ck yourselves. You all better than he is both morally and physically? are we not all gonna die, smell and rot away? So what makes Nonso Diobi Better? You all are lowlives.

1 Like

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by obisage(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2012
to the haters, don't think that i kept mute meant that i don't have answers to all your abusive word. but any bad thing i say will also portray me as a mad dog like u. it's your fundamental human right to air ur opinions, but many of you don't know that its also your right to keep silent when you don't have anything to contribute to Topics that doesn't interest you.
has your abusing me stopped this thread to from reaching 12, 336 viewers and more than 153 comments?
If you think I'm looking for cheap publicity, and you are spending your last drop of blood to stop it, has that stopped this picture from having more than 200 downloads and still counting....

and for those who think I'm not a fool, idiot, never do well, poor version of Nonso hehehehehehe
I aslo appreciate your views....

pls lets keep them coming in..... you will see my next comment on page 10

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by roymary: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2012
You look like Nonso's elder brother.
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by obisage(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2012
this is getting cold..... now lets get it started... am gonna start by replying some of the animals in human skin here.
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by obisage(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2012
dominique: Guy you sick no be small grin
i don't blame u. i blame ur dad for not using condoms the night u were conceived.
cos if he had, a product of a licking comdom like u will not be born to a great nation like nigeria.
if u think u picture is good to be looked at, why did u use dagrin as ur profile pic here.
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by obisage(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2012
chinnyonwu: You lookk like him definitely.. But his broke version.
i don't know what u are stil waiting for before u surrender to ur fate.
you are born to be a Boko Haram suicide bombing victim and u can't escape that.
time will tell... shocked
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by 1920MaMa: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
to b honest, there's a bit of resemblance.

1 Like

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by roymary: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
cryptic:
You are about the only person that has made a sensible post here. Nigerians are sick people. They let out the frustration at the slightest opportunity. So what if he dosen't look like him? Do you all have to be insultive? BTW, there is a very slight resemblance. You all insulting the guy can all go fu,ck yourselves. You all better than he is both morally and physically? are we not all gonna die, smell and rot away? So what makes Nonso Diobi Better? You all are lowlives.

Shoo....E reach like that??
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by mimifonwon(f): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
obisage: who can tell me 5 uses of mouth

okay i can see now how you would think you look like nnoso, from the side you kinda do in the picture below this post reply u left, but who is the guy by you, the dark guy, now he resemble a darker version of alex ekubo..
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
obisage: this is getting cold..... now lets get it started... am gonna start by replying some of the animals in human skin here.

NAIRALAND WARS: THE M0R0N STRIKES BACK
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by israel007: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
who or what exactly is Nonso that you guys are crucifying this young man for because he said people said he looks like him. you guys are making this nonso boy feel like a god. anyway, i no blame anyone but the op wey carry him self come here. btw, why you bring your email and phone number here? so that people wey no fit be intimate with nonso go do am with you abi na wetin. you never hear anything sef. e just the start.

una no look alike jor
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by azpekuliar: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
TBH there is indeed some semblance. You might not be as handsome as Nonso but I do agree that there is a semblance between you both. 90% of these posters are just being dishonest with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP there is absolutely no resemblance. the only thing that could be some form of similarity is that you are both igbo. your lips are too rugged and your skin (in spite of the photoshop work) is too harsh. but in the remotest chance that you look like nomso. it has to be from the perspective of a blind man tongue grin grin just yabbin you
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by Nobody: 8:54am On May 17, 2013
"Lifted":
True, I noticed all those things. There's definitely a slight resemblance.
Re: meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother by fpeter(f): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
floriana: Reminds me of how Timi Dakolo claimed he was supposed to be in the same death machine with Yakowa and Azazi. Eediotic OP

You wicked o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) / Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.