Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Is The Best Solution To Accept Audio Uploads To My Website? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Best Solution To Accept Audio Uploads To My Website? (1139 Views)

Yes! Odesk Accept Nigerian / I Need A Logo For My Website Urgentyl / Get The Latest And Downloadn Software's That Offer The Best Solution To Your Nee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Solution To Accept Audio Uploads To My Website? by DerrenBrown: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am currently in the design mode of my transcription service website that I am starting. I know how to design a website, but I am not sure how to accept audio uploads. This is how I want it to work. When a customer wants to use my service, they will be required to upload the audio they want transcribed when they are going through the checkout process. How can I do this? Is there any program I can use that will help me to do this? What is the best solution to accept audio uploads to my website? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Derren Brown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contact Simiphics Studios For Cheap Fast And Top Graphics Design / Check Out W4's 3D Animated Kontrol Dance Video. / Please I Need A Free Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.