Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Vacancy!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy!! (977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2012
VACANCY: WIFE WANTED.

QUALIFICATION: You only have to be a woman.

OFFER: I will be your husband, your friend, your children's father. I will love you with all my heart, do everything for you, ensure you are always happy. I will be your strength when you are weak, your voice when you cant speak, your legs when you cant walk. I will be out there under the rain and sun making sure you and our children lack nothing in life. I will provide everything for you, satisfy you as a man should. I will rather go hungry so you can always eat. I will rather move around with legs so you can drive your choice car. When men are out there drinking beer and being missed by their wives I will be with you. I will build a choice house for you and our children. Send our kids to the best schools in town. You will have more than enough. I will bring out the best in you. Cherish you, adore you and respect you always. When you are wrong, I will understand the fact that humans are not perfect. When you are right I will celebrate your choice.

Click to apply

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!! by tpapi: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Can u see d side effects of takin d deadly combination of weed,snuff n kai kai together

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
hahahahahahahah...peoples and bad mouthing...

kai
Re: Vacancy!! by MaisseD(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
cheesy
Application to be your wife.
Dear sir,
I am a beautiful,caring and hardworking woman. I'm in my mid-twenties. I cherish a lovely home, with beautiful kids and a loving husband. Although,I plan to have just 2 kids only. My greatest passion is cooking. I am never tired of doing this. Thus, filling my hubby's belly with great recipes will be my delight. I love to travel, will like to visit great countries with my eventual family. I love playing football rather than watching it. I love music, xpecially hip-hop. I am educated and possess good communication skills. If you employ me, I will fill your home with joy and warmth. I will bear you the most beautiful and intelligent kids in the world. I will assist you in all your endeavours,if you let me. I will be your hope when you are down, I will be your strength when you are weak. Our bed will be our court and our pillow the judge. I will pray for you always. However,i do not wish to have a lazy or ugly man as a husband. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank-you,
Yours faithfully.
Re: Vacancy!! by MaisseD(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
cheesy
Dear sir,
I am a beautiful,caring and hardworking woman. I'm in my mid-twenties. I cherish a lovely home, with beautiful kids and a loving husband. Although,I plan to have just 2 kids only. My greatest passion is cooking. I am never tired of doing this. Thus, filling my hubby's belly with great recipes will be my delight. I love to travel, will like to visit great countries with my eventual family. I love playing football rather than watching it. I love music, xpecially hip-hop. I am educated and possess good communication skills. If you employ me, I will fill your home with joy and warmth. I will bear you the most beautiful and intelligent kids in the world. I will assist you in all your endeavours,if you let me. I will be your hope when you are down, I will be your strength when you are weak. Our bed will be our court and our pillow the judge. I will pray for you always. However,i do not wish to have a lazy or ugly man as a husband. Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank-you,
Yours faithfully.
Re: Vacancy!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Lol! I am loving dis! Op, this applicant seem to be qualified for d job. As d HR head, I think its necessary she sends her pix
Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
congrat,
send your cv to this email.
we will contact you shortly.
congrats once more.
MaisseD: cheesy
Dear sir,
Thank-you,
Yours faithfully.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Went To London / Okporoko N His Wife PINKY / Hypertension And High Blood Tension Pill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.