Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Sype Supported Phones And Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sype Supported Phones And Network (570 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sype Supported Phones And Network by sesanrota(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
i dont have mobile netwrk where i am presently but have internet connection.
I have skype on my laptop and will like to call my wife

Please kindly assist with this: which phone(s)and network allows for Skype to skype calls /videocalls.
Re: Sype Supported Phones And Network by lastpage: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2013
You dont have mobile network = You cant use a GSM network to make calls or browse internet?
You have internet connection = You can connect your laptop to an internet server and browse on your laptop?

You need to Skype your wife, right?
Why not SKYPE her on your Laptop then, since you can connect to internet on the Laptop?

Or maybe you want to use the Skype application on a Phone, that you can connect to the Laptops's internet (using the phone as a modem, right?)
If that is the case, most Nokia Smart phones (Lumnia series), Samsung S3, Iphone 4 and above on ios 6.0.1 all can run Skype application.

Just go to their App Store and search for Skype App.

Hope this helps?

Lastpage!

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Guys! / Bb Unlocking / Help Nokia N72 Malfunctioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.