Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? (13076 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Today Is 21.12.2012. Doomsday Or Calendar Flip? Countdown Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by eklassical(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
eh ya......poor world!
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Freiburger(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
After the whole earth is done with... What happens to Mr Curiosity on Marz?
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by deolu2000(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
The day God starts to be predictable that day He seizes to be God,cos He said His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts our thoughts.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Mrthunzzz09(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
miteolu: Anyone that believes this fallacy can sell his / her property, and destroy certificates before Friday.
gbam! Final n fullstop. But, hey, remember to will ur moni, gud clothes n shoes to me o. Lolz
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Telez(m): 7:10am On Dec 20, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!

[url=livebetalife.com/plan-ahead-livebetalife-in-2013-free-report]PLAN AHEAD : LiveBETAlife In
2013 FREE REPORT[/url]

* How to Set Yourself Up
for Success in 2013!
* How to Start your own
business with little Capital
in 2013! .
* How to pass your exams
with Ease in 2013!
* How to Build a Happy
Home in 2013!
* How to to Live a Healthy
Lifestyle in 2013 !
Get it all for free by clicking[url=livebetalife.com/plan-ahead-livebetalife-in-2013-free-report]PLAN AHEAD : LiveBETAlife In
2013 FREE REPORT[/url]
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by stantob(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2012
What kind of prophesy is that? The prophet need brain examination. Is he GOD? even CHRIST HIS SON don't know talk more of a mere mortal.Maybe he's talking about those who will die that day,because as soon one die,that person's own world has ended at the moment.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Dawdy(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2012
freecocoa: Since it didn't end in 2000 its not ending on friday, even jesus doesn't know when its ending.

U can see how wrong u christians are, Jesus doesn't know when the wolrld
is ending. Yet u take Him as ur God, Is ur God not ominiscient?
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Magicdon(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls moderator, fellow nairalanders how do I open a new topic or a new thread!
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by dagr8oy: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2012
it must end one day...but no one knows the day
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by favouryemmy: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2012
Dawdy:

Bros, u need to examine the bible very well.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by sundaybam(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2012
If u believe the world will end tomorrow. Your life will end not the world I never enjoy my life wella still they univ. undecided.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by TomjoTM(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Dawdy:

I guess you haven't heard nothing bout Trinity
Dawdy:

I guess you haven't heard nothing bout Trinity
Dawdy:

I guess you haven't heard nothing bout TRINITY.lesson-don't build on the little you know,expand your horizon,it takes a long way in shaping you.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Princejydo(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2012
dats oyinbo superstition also but na lie of highest order
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by dasparrow: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2012
favouryemmy: What do you think about the Mayan calendar; indicating that the world would come to an end this friday (21:12:12). The Lord Jesus told us that the time of the end no one knows, even himself. Only God knows. He says it would happen @ a time no one expects. Dont get me wrong, the message here is: it doesnt matter when it happens but live a life that will make you go to heaven when it happens, because it will definitely happen one day. And since only God knows, then I believe that indication is false.

I don't believe any of that rubbish because as a bible believing christian, my bible tells me that no one knows the time or the hour that Christ will come back, not even the angels in heaven. So, let people keep deceiving themselves with the Mayan calender.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2012
favouryemmy: What do you think about the Mayan calendar; indicating that the world would come to an end this friday (21:12:12). The Lord Jesus told us that the time of the end no one knows, even himself. Only God knows. He says it would happen @ a time no one expects. Dont get me wrong, the message here is: it doesnt matter when it happens but live a life that will make you go to heaven when it happens, because it will definitely happen one day. And since only God knows, then I believe that indication is false.

ANY BODY THAT DIE THROWEY EM OWN WORLD DON FINISH BE THAT ! SO MY PEOPPLE I SAY wetin concern us with the END OF THE WORLD! the world dey end every day now! angry angry angry
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by deebrain(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2012
Teenage Money: I dnt believe

Reasons:

1. I bought a blackberry Porsh with 3years Guarantee.... Three years neva reach.... My money no fit waste

2. Arsenal neva carry Champions League... Hw araenal no go kari Champions league world finish Imposi-cant...

3. I never Marry. I neva Bleep Before.. Hw I no Go taste that Thing Under My She Leg World Finish Mbanu...

grin
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by free123: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
stantob: What kind of prophesy is that? The prophet need brain examination. Is he GOD? even CHRIST HIS SON don't know talk more of a mere mortal.Maybe he's talking about those who will die that day,because as soon one die,that person's own world has ended at the moment.

guy are u sure these people have not set nuclear bomb to destroy the earth on that day?
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by dlight1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Are we not tired of useless predictions that never come true since Jesus christ himself says of the time and season no one knows even himself I don't think we should reckon with this false predictions any longer it is just part of the end times signs but anyway whether it happens now, tomorrow or if it will tarry long it's our duty to always keep ourselves ready for the coming of christ
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Lovexme(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Saw in the news headlines this evening that people in some parts of the world are already getting ready for the Armaggedon.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by favouryemmy: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lovexme: Saw in the news headlines this evening that people in some parts of the world are already getting ready for the Armaggedon.
Tomorrow is not the end of the world, cos if it is, then it negates what the bible tells us that no one knows the time of the end. However, the rapture will happen even before the world is eventually destroyed.
Re: Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? by Drdebbytinu(f): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
favouryemmy: What do you think about the Mayan calendar; indicating that the world would come to an end this friday (21:12:12). The Lord Jesus told us that the time of the end no one knows, even Himself. Only God knows. He says it would happen @ a time no one expects. Dont get me wrong, the message here is: it doesnt matter when it happens but live a life that will make you go to heaven when it happens, because it will definitely happen one day. And since only God knows, then I believe that indication is false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.