Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. (13159 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by obillyj(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Most of us are already familiar with the Apostle's prophecies and how they come through.
At the Holy Ghost convention this evening 4/6/15, he gave a message for the nation concerning Sokoto state. i quote, "Pray for Sokoto state, i saw multiple bomb blast. it was a black day for Nigeria that even the president wept. i saw heads, intestines, legs littered. even if we pray it will still happen to prove the prophecy but not as worst as it would have been."
Next, " i saw people gang up to overthrow the Sokoto caliphate but they will fail"
the last, " I saw an African president telling the world good bye." this he said he can't reverse.

knowing what God is doing via him, we all need to pray for Sokoto state. you may say u don't live
there or have someone there, remember we re one Nigeria. one way or d other it affects us all. May God have mercy and save Sokoto state in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well, i don't know what to say angry

God please save us from all evil....Amen

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by mymadam(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
obillyj:
...the Emir of Sokoto...

Emir of Sokoto ke? I never knew there was a Sokoto emir. I've always assumed he's the Sultan of Sokoto. Never mind, I gave up on ALL political prophecies a million years ago!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by obillyj(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
mymadam:

Emir of Sokoto ke? I never knew there was a Sokoto emir. I've always assumed he's the Sultan of Sokoto. Never mind, I gave up on ALL political prophecies a million years ago!

well he mentioned Sokoto caliphate. probably my error. i will watch d rebroadcast and correct that.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by Young03(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
sit back to watch when it will happen

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by mymadam(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
obillyj:

well he mentioned Sokoto caliphate. probably my error. i will watch d rebroadcast and correct that.

No problem madam, it was just an observation. Remain blessed.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by benkings(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nawa ooo so dis man still dey prophesy after flopping in his presidential prophecy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by rusher14: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
He said Jonathan would win the 2015 presidential election. Wetin come happen?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by obillyj(f): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2015
rusher14:
He said Jonathan would win the 2015 presidential election. Wetin come happen?

That prophecy said, "I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back BUT TROUBLES." who dosent know the trouble his come back would ve caused?
At the end he said, some of the prophecies could be averted if the people concern make contact. No one knows all that is behind Jonathan decision to concede defeat. pls its better u say nothing when u don't know what is happening so u don't incur God's wrath.
What of d ones that are glaring like, his prophecies about, d current Lagos governor, the just passed fuel scarcity, the return of governor Amosun, Okowa's victory in delta state etc.
Go back n digest his 2015 prophecies very well. thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2015
before we start running our mouths..let us know what prophecies are..

According to the bible,prophesying is to speak forth and to speak by the spirit..
These words might contains past events,present events,future events,instructions,edification,correction,warnings etc.

Depending on the type of message that comes forth it may and may not be averted..

The fact that a prophecy did not come true does not mean that the Spirit never said.
What may have happened in that instance is that necessary steps were taken..e.g fasting and prayer
this is just BY THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by rusher14: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2015
obillyj:

That prophecy said, "I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back BUT TROUBLES." who dosent know the trouble his come back would ve caused?
At the end he said, some of the prophecies could be averted if the people concern make contact. No one knows all that is behind Jonathan decision to concede defeat. pls its better u say nothing when u don't know what is happening so u don't incur God's wrath.
What of d ones that are glaring like, his prophecies about, d current Lagos governor, the just passed fuel scarcity, the return of governor Amosun, Okowa's victory in delta state etc.

Jonathan lost the election. No excuses.

I see you being employed by AIT but there would be problems.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by God2man(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
rusher14:

Jonathan lost the election. No excuses.
I see you being employed by AIT but there would be problems.
was there no trouble before and during the election? (orubebe and postponement)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by Ranchhoddas: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
After his election blunders,this man should have covered his head in shame but the infinite gullibility of Nigerians will not allow him to.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by simplex2: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Failed prophet! Sukkot of nairaland could have done better.

Didn't he also said the El Rufai will not win the gubernatorial election in his state?

If there is no bomb blast, he will claim the god averted it due to the prayers he called for; when it happens, he will say that he prophesied about it.

#rubbish
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by benkings(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
obillyj:

stop justifying ur fake prophet......he flopped big time!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by benkings(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
sportsmaster:
before we start running our mouths..let us know that prophesy is..

According to the bible,prophesy is to speak forth and to speak by the spirit..
These words might contains past events,present events,future events,instructions,edification,correction,warnings etc.

Depending on the type of message that comes forth it may and may not be averted..

The fact that a prophesy did not come true does not mean that the Spirit never said.
What may have happened in that instance is that necessary steps were taken..e.g fasting and prayer
this is just BY THE WAY
before u support ur fake prophet there is a difference between prophesy and prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by obillyj(f): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
sportsmaster:
before we start running our mouths..let us know that prophesy is..

According to the bible,prophesy is to speak forth and to speak by the spirit..

The fact that a prophesy did not come true does not mean that the Spirit never said.
this is just BY THE WAY

well said my brother.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by obillyj(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
the fact is that whether u believe or not, it will not change d fact that God called him neither will it make God that speaks thru him a liar nor stop him from prophesying.
I will still advice u don't call them names or abuse men with d anointing on their heads. Better to shut up. if they mess up its none of ur business allow d One that called them to be d judge.
It is dangerous to incur God's wrath. it's better u err n fall into d hands of men, that way u can call on God to save u but who will u call should u fall into d wrath of God. A word is enough for d wise. let him that has ears hear what d Spirit says.
God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by dddrexjr(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
did he say anything about "the UEFA champions league final"?? undecided
meeehn m so NERVOUS grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by truthangel: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Apostle johnson Suleman is sexually very very very unholy/perverted.
If you doubt me, wake up from your gullibility/ nigerian slumber
He was called by God before!
But now , I don't know the name of that God in his shrine/temple hidden from people.
So please don't doubt me because I can tell you his penis size so you go and confirm it yourself.
Or ask those heartbroken,/sacrificed babes.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Latest Prophecy This Night. by Omudia11: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2017
I've always known he isn't of God.
truthangel:
Apostle johnson Suleman is sexually very very very unholy/perverted.
If you doubt me, wake up from your gullibility/ nigerian slumber
He was called by God before!
But now , I don't know the name of that God in his shrine/temple hidden from people.
So please don't doubt me because I can tell you his penis size so you go and confirm it yourself.
Or ask those heartbroken,/sacrificed babes.

(1) (Reply)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist / Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.