Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Build - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build (977 Views)

Is It Lucrative Being An Aircraft Flight Dispatcher / AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FORUM : Spacecraft, Aircraft Experts. / Strictly Aircraft Engr.,technicians,students/trainees And Pilots: Lets Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am an aeromodeller who knows how to design and build a radio controlled model aircraft, using balsa wood for fuselage construction and glow engine to produce thrust

This aircraft can be built and flown by anyone. You fly the airplane by operating a joy stick on the transmitter you hold in your hand.

This model can be flown as sport, for recreational purposes, and can be used for surveillance, wildlife monitoring, security, fire fighting, farm fumigation, etc.

I am writing to let you know that if you are interested in learning how to design, build, and fly a radio control model aircraft, or if you would like to experience the educational avocation of building and flying a remote control aircraft, I can help you achieve this.

I live in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Forbes 30 Under 30: Africa's Best Young Entrepreneurs / Thousands Flee The United States. / How To Write A Cv That Stands Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.