Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2624 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Alien Spaceship To Attack Earth In November! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
PUBLISHED: 08:48 GMT, 9 July 2012 | UPDATED: 12:11 GMT, 9 July 2012

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.' Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

[url=schema-root.org/region/americas/north_america/usa/government/intelligence_officers/chase_brandon/]Chase Brandon[/url], an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters. 'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened." The truth is out there

CIA headquarters at Langley, Virginia: Chase Brandon claims to have seen a secret room in which the 'truth' about the Roswell incident is kept 'It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported,' says Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency. 'It was a craft that did not come from this planet.' Brandon spoke out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell incident - and claims to have seen direct evidence of the 'alien' visitation in a high-security area of the CIA's Langley headquarters.

For twenty-five years Brandon served in the Agency’s elite Clandestine Service as an undercover, covert operations officer carrying
out foreign assignments involving international terrorism, counter insurgency, global narcotics trafficking and weapons smuggling. When the Roswell incident occurred, military authorities issued a press release, which began: ‘The many rumours regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc.’ Yet, just 24 hours later, the military changed their story and claimed the object they'd first thought was a 'flying disc' was a weather balloon that had crashed on a nearby ranch.

Amazingly, the media and the public accepted the explanation without question. Now agents such as Brandon are once again calling into question the 'official' line on the incident.

Click here for source

Other Sources

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/ex-cia-agent-roswell-nm-incident-really-happened/1

1 Share

Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2012
Frontpage supermods cheesy this sh*t is frontpage material!
Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by greatgenius: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Well there are thousand of thousand of other civilizations out there...some more evolved and advanced than us and others not so much... You also have a couple of hundreds not as advanced as us... YOU ARE NOT ALONE ... It is arrogant for humans to think they are..

1 Like

Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
^Exactly, alot of people think we are the only civilization in the universe. Pure ignorance!! If this thread makes it to the frontpage, you will see what I'm talking about. They will tell you that it is a conspiracy theory!! #SMH#
Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Kslib(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo see head.. I sure that alien name go be EDWIN.. Abeg,make una dey careful from people with big head oh, cos some na potential alien...
Abeg no offence to all the big headed brodas in da house,i'm just taking safety measures.....

2 Likes

Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Mynd44: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2012
Another one? Abeg I don tire oo
Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Affiliated(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Kslib: Omo see head.. I sure that alien name go be EDWIN.. Abeg,make una dey careful from people with big head oh, cos some na potential alien...
Abeg no offence to all the big headed brodas in da house,i'm just taking safety measures.....

Its very possible that my tombstone would read "Logged into nairaland and died of laughter"

1 Like

Re: The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2013
UFO wahala! They exist though...

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Twerking On The Statue Of Former VC, Professor Tunde Sofoluwe All / Wizkid (manya) Or Davido (FIA) Which Is The Best / Piggyvest Vs Reaprite: Which One Is Better? Breakdown Of Both Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.