Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. (5310 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / JUMP LINE And Pre-order Your Blackberry Q10 From Fhemmmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
We just wanna take a minute to say thanks for making us your dealer, for making us comfortable serving you . . . With you all, there will be no us and over the years, it has been a pleasure serving you and changing how Nigerians purchase Phones, computers and all Techy Items.

Your trust, support and patronage has given us a name and we will continue to give our best to give you the best.

Just because a ride is nice and reliable dont have to be out of your reach and we will work with you till you get your desired machine. . .We surely are the great in good deals.

To all those that are yet to give us their business, we appreciates you too and we know soon, we will be honored to serve you.
To all those that have given us their business, May the Sweet Lord continue to enrich you and make you a champion, Y'all are heads and not a tail.

To my Abled and reliable Mr. Adeniran, James, and Ms. Doyin, i could not have asked for better Partners and to you all, I say THANKS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL . . . Next year, we will do more . . Amen!

[size=14pt]Please note that when we look ourself in the mirror, we can only see what we feel like seeing, so we wanna know how you see us, we want your feedback, so that we can find a way to improve on what we do right and change what we do wrong . . . We aare not there yet, but we are sure with your feedback, we will get better.[/size]

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Your business is important to us
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Oscillation(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello phemmy i would like to buy through you. put up your contact or call/text 08068589651
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oscillation: Hello phemmy i would like to buy through you. put up your contact or call/text 08068589651

You can always reach me in person via +1-647-702-8336 . . . But you could deal with one of my partners in Nigeria one on one . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Merry Christmas to you all and may the sweet Lord Bless and keep us all
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Oscillation(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
ok, mail me: engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Oscillation(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
ok, mail me :engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Oscillation: ok, mail me :engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com

You have mail, sir . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
" For everyone we hold malice with, we shorten our destiny for long life and riches"
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
On the first day of Christmas, My Jesus gave to me, Peace of mind and great customers . . . tongue
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is something so great about this JESUS!
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
3 More days to celebrate His birth, it is not in the date, but in who He is, was and forever be . . . We hail you, my King
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks for being WHO you are
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
We appreciates you and looking forward to much more in the new year
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas, i wanna take today off business and appreciate Him, we will get back to business tomorrow, in the meantime, remember He is the Lord over it all
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas, Fhemmy. Please how much can i get a clean Bold 2 & curve 4?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2012
melojames: Merry Christmas, Fhemmy. Please how much can i get a clean Bold 2 & curve 4?

Merry Xmas, Sir . . . For Bold 2 = 22K Naira, while a Curve 4 will land to you at a cost of only 30K Naira and please note these will be clean
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Okay, sir. We need 2 Bold2s in abuja. How do we pay & when will we get it?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
melojames: Okay, sir. We need 2 Bold2s in abuja. How do we pay & when will we get it?

We have a Partner in Abuja, please call Ms Doyin at 0818-619-1270 . . . He will arrange payment with you as well as how to make sure you receive your phones . . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Never do more than you can afford
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
It is all about Him . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bow down and worship Him
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2012
2012 is going into where 2011 went . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy New year to you all . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by TCD: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New year oga Fhemmy. You're one of the people that made my 2012. Wishing you and your family a fruitful 2013.
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2013
Mr. Fhemmmy HAPPY 2013, how much can I get a clean used samsung galaxy sII?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
TCD: Happy New year oga Fhemmy. You're one of the people that made my 2012. Wishing you and your family a fruitful 2013.

Thank you so much and may the sweet Lord shine through you this year . . . . Thanks for your patronage and may the Lord Bless you and all that is yours
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
ositadima1: Mr. Fhemmmy HAPPY 2013, how much can I get a clean used samsung galaxy sII?

Happy New year to you and we could you one MINT SII at a cost of only 52K Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Our year of promotionssssssssssssssss
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oga Fhemmy, pls i'm willing to pay into d acc Ms. Doyin gave me tomorrow. Bt we have 42k for d (2)bold2s. Please can u do this for me?
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
melojames: Oga Fhemmy, pls i'm willing to pay into d acc Ms. Doyin gave me tomorrow. Bt we have 42k for d (2)bold2s. Please can u do this for me?

Chairman, that is a lot you wanna take off me, Sir . . Let is do this one first at 22K and subsequent ones, i will see what i can do
Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All Nairalanders From Fhemmmy Motos And Co. by ositadima1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Happy New year to you and we could you one MINT SII at a cost of only 52K Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon

Mr Fhemmy, I only have 40k ooo, can it do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*SOLD* BEST NAIRALAND DEAL!! 2015 13" Retina Macbook Pro MF839LL/A (SEE VIDEO) / Welding Machine With Digital Inverter Technology For Sale @girisim / 7' Andriod 4.1 Tablets 1.5ghz in lag owerri n abj 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.