Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website (3583 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / How To BUILD Your Own Bulk Sms Website. At Ease / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by frisahost(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello nairalander, I want to start a bulksms bizness n am confuse on wat to put in place n were to get a reliable gateway.please ur advices is needed
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by databoy247(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
contact me on support@utexta.com so we talk. or visit

http://utexta.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=5
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by raham4real(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
contact me on info@rahamsms.com. we cheap, swift & reliable. or visit our site on www.rahamsms.com
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by ilekky(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2012
contact us @ smsfortunes.com or call 08028359239.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by decoslim(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
N10,000 will give Ʊ ur bulksms website like http://ogbongesms.com with 1000units

Just contact me 08162270586
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by frisahost(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Thx all 4 ur advice...wat i really want to knw is aw do i integrate d API to my websit and aw do i connect d sms unit wit d API .
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by supremeweb: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dear Esteemed Client to be,

Please accept our warm and special greetings to you this season.

It’s our pleasure to inform you of a wonderful product that we are about to launch into the I.T industry globally for mobile messaging. It is a wonderful sms application which we have called SMS PORTAL ROBOT. It’s a new kind of experience and it is designed to run on any cms ranging from joomla, wordpress, drupal etc. or as a standalone application.

But we don’t want to develop a product that will look as though we are imposing our own views on the market place. In order words we want to develop a product based on “Mass Customization” such that it will be a solution our targeted customers actually need.

We have done a wonderful job already but acknowledging the fact that, we are not developing this product for ourselves. We are pleased to welcome more features and capabilities you will want an “SMS Application “ of this sort to have which you might be paying for in the future. This is really necessary because of the reseller program we will be attaching to the sales of this software. If you will like to become a reseller as it offer huge income opportunity. Don’t knock out your head pondering over the possibility of implementing it. So far it is a feature you need, just contribute it to us. We want to ensure your needs are met precisely.

We wish you Merry Xmas & A prosperous New Year In advance.

Please all contribution should be forwarded to info@smsportalrobot.com

Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by antontech(m): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2013
You will need the component to integrate it on ur website.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by frisahost(m): 6:34am On Jan 21, 2013
antontech: You will need the component to integrate it on ur website.
pls can brief alittle on how to do this.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by antontech(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
frisahost:
pls can brief alittle on how to do this.
You install joomla,then install the bulk sms component.After that you configure the component with the api given by ur sms provider where you are a reseller
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by frisahost(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
But am not using joomla, i ve already design develop the site.. The only problem i ve is aw to integrate the API to the site, secondly wil lyke to give everybody that reg 10 free sms. Ur. Aw do i go abt this...
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by antontech(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
frisahost: But am not using joomla, i ve already design develop the site.. The only problem i ve is aw to integrate the API to the site, secondly wil lyke to give everybody that reg 10 free sms. Ur. Aw do i go abt this...
This bulksms component i know which i hv seen in 96% of bulksms website in nigeria works only with joomla.So unless another bulksms site can offer another one.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by antontech(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Besides joomla is the easiest CMS i know.If your know hw to use it,then get a domain name and share the hosting at ur hosting space.Install joomla,install the template,add contents..chikena.But i you don't know hw to use joomla.You will hv to contact me for a video,which might cost you much but after watching it you will thank me because you will learn everytin abt joomla nd you can also resell this video when you start hving resellers.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by frisahost(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
U seen not to understand, my site is already up check it http://www.mavencrown.com it a web developing site n want to integrate sms to it... Can i create sms site without using cms?
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by antontech(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
frisahost: U seen not to understand, my site is already up check it http://www.mavencrown.com it a web developing site n want to integrate sms to it... Can i create sms site without using cms?
that i doubt because u need the component that included members area,where u can add credit to members,set bonus for signups.I really doubt it.I know why the gurus are not responding here.
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by ndukwu4(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2013
you can buy @ 0.85 kobo for any sms quantity. resellers at 0.75kobo starting from 50000 sms units at WWW.EBTREND.COM
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by Imblessed: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
FREE:CREATING BULK SMS WEBSITE FREE.
This is a promo code to create a bulk sms website for free and start selling bulk sms too (212 or 222)
To create your own full branded sms website, {i.e www. Yourname .com,} follow this steps carefully.
Open www.jamasms.com/resellers.php then fill the reseller form. Nb: the official price is 8k. But when you are filling the form, fill your desired website url, name, etc. in the promo code, type 212 or 222. Then click submit. Then you will only be charged for domain registeration and hosting (N5,000) but the website will be setup for you free of charge within 24 hours and you can then start selling bulk sms and making thousands weekly..
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by supremeweb: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Have You Ever Asked the Question "How Can I Make Money Doing BulkSMS Biz?"
Then www.mobilemarketingsetup.com Is Your Quick and Easy Answer

I want to personally set up 27 Mobile Marketing Portals this week for those who want to earn the biggest money of the year before 2013 creeps out...
Go to www.mobilemarketingsetup.com now and reserve a slot!
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by thaddlaw(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2015
Do you need jeema sms component with support login details?
contact me on 08027774778

Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
To setup your own profitable bulk sms business online that will make you money endlessly, what you need most is your ability to think out of the box in getting your clients https://freebulksmscredits..com
Re: What Do I Need To Setup My Own Bulk Sms Website by MRGRACE(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
I'll build u a SMS portal website and add free 1000 Units and give u free Gsm database of any 2states in Nigeria of ur choice for just 10k..contact me via 07060945564

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 Apps To Download Free Music For Your Android Phone / New! Supercharge Your Website With Our Unlimited Web Hosting, Only ₦2700 1st Yr / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.