Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Your Favourite Love Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favourite Love Song (511 Views)

Whats Your 3 Most Favourite Love Song. / What's Ur Greatest Love Song Of All Time? / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Love Song by Jaykizz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mine is 'Take Me Higher,' by Jeremiah Gyan and Asa.
Dat love song says it all; perfect combination 4rm the performers, outstanding lyrics, and a voice that fills the heart and soul with love.
I just can't stop loving that song. What makes it more unique to me is the fact that it was sang by Nigerians.
Share your favourite love track.
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by k2039: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Shania Twain - Forever And For Always
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by Emusan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mine is..
1) Joe-Lover's Prayer
2) Celine Dion-If is that what it takes

Both are heart promising love song
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by Jaykizz(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Emusan: Mine is..
1) Joe-Lover's Prayer
2) Celine Dion-If is that what it takes

Both are heart promising love song
Waow! I like the two tracks very much. But what really caught my interest in take me higher was the fact that the duet was performed by nigerians and it was magnificent.
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by Jaykizz(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039: Shania Twain - Forever And For Always
That track has got game, love it!
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by olluperry: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Joe - make you my baby
Dave cox - the dance
Nysnc - this i promise you
Re: Your Favourite Love Song by Jaykizz(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2012
olluperry: Joe - make you my baby
Dave cox - the dance
Nysnc - this i promise you
CRISPY!

(1) (Reply)

You Killed Mohits – Fan Tells D’banj / If U Love Gospel Music Then U Nid 2 Check Ds Out!!! / If You Like Rock Music Then This Is The Group For You Https://www.facebook.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.