Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos (44318 Views)

Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height / Photo Of Nigeria's Tallest Man With His Wife During Their Wedding. / Our Love Is Tall: World’s Tallest Teen Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by seuntola: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Popowaa: Imagine de size of his d**k.

Now I knw wat goes thru ur mind......

Daughters O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ eve!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by seuntola: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by born2boink(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2012
Willy7: Bro you are dead wrong on that.All women are equal in height on bed.You can quote me on that.Thanks
you centre aki and pawpaw rod in centre of pussy and believev their body height will level with a lady, you are on your own
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by vislabraye(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2012
Jimbadly: Sweet and lovely couple. The man is a giant and the wife is very tall for a woman. Such union is not always good. The children are most likely going to be taller. People this tall usually stick out in a crowd, and as such its a great disadvantage. Their kids especially the girls will be the objects of ridicule at school. That can make life a living hell for them. Moreover people this tall have a hard time getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

Tall men will always get good gf as long as the height isn't caused by hormonal imbalance.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by lokojay89(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Willy7: Bro you are dead wrong on that.All women are equal in height on bed.You can quote me on that.Thanks

Bro pls explain
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by patuwa2(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2012
I am just passing by. I will comment later.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by topmostg: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2012
miky: all the pikins go be basketball players!!
Yeah, i always wonder why basketball players are so gigantic. The likes of dwight howard and lebron. Mate, They're so F..cking tall .... Wanna be a basketball player.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by ceejayluv(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2012

Lol, I swear I confirmed this last week..
I'm 6ft 4in
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by ektbear: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Heh. They should encourage their kids to play basketball.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Goldieluks: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2012

Lmao...you never know, his d**k might be big or small maybe.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by victorian(f): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
True...
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012

Badt guy!
As a fmr badt guy & Proffessor emeritus, i 2nd ds ur motion.
D ayes have it!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by baby124: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hahahaha! She tried sha! See heels and he's still taller. I can't do that to my husband on the D-day. Who wan bend to kiss husband? wink cheesy
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
BIG LIE. With my height, if I go missionary on a short girl, I will have to look back to see her-like I want to look at my rod going in and coming out. I'm not sure you are even tall.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bisjosh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my!!!!! What a description!!
i've been trying as softly as possible to talk to you and you have been ignoring me since August. What did I do to you or you want me to ask you out in public. Well here it is.

Babes I want to have a relationship with you outside of nairaland, not the username but the person behind it. Hopefully sometime in the future we could meet. Do not imagine my tone is harsh if you could hear me talking right now, it's as soft as possible, as a matter of fact I'm not vocal as I write.

I just want to know you, hear your voice, hear you breath, hear you laugh, hear the reaction in your voice to various issues. That's all.

I hope I am not asking for too much.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
born2fuck: you centre aki and pawpaw rod in centre of pussy and believev their body height will level with a lady, you are on your own
Willy na learner.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
seuntola: My 14 year old broda is 6:2..he use 1inch tall pass me...I no fit beat am again....

cheesy cheesy
when you wan beat am, you go first sweep am off his feet. Na for ground you go use slap pass ur message with hot slaps.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
lol, if only it was really like that.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Willy7(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
born2fuck: you centre aki and pawpaw rod in centre of pussy and believev their body height will level with a lady, you are on your own
I aint talking about the men,i mean women.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Willy7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
blink182: Willy na learner.
And u re a whatbeginner i guess
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Willy7(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
lokojay89:

Bro pls explain
Its more practical than theory bro,but thats d truth.And mind u,Im talking about women here,not men.Wheather a woman is tall or short,when on bed,u dnt even notice their height difference,because if its d missionary style,its ur waist up that's even ontop of her,not ur legs,so u cant even notice d difference in height when comparing a short or tall woman.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Willy7(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
blink182: BIG LIE. With my height, if I go missionary on a short girl, I will have to look back to see her-like I want to look at my rod going in and coming out. I'm not sure you are even tall.
Bro im taller than u,and d highest u can come close is my shoulders,im say this on my honour.You are free to ur opinion but im telling u what i've seen and experienced.Thanks
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Willy7: Bro im taller than u,and d highest u can come close is my shoulders,im say this on my honour.You are free to ur opinion but im telling u what i've seen and experienced.Thanks
If you are taller than me and holding on to that opinion, it means you have never had s e x. I am only 6ft and know the discomfort.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by BillyBayou: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Willy7: Its more practical than theory bro,but thats d truth.And mind u,Im talking about women here,not men.Wheather a woman is tall or short,when on bed,u dnt even notice their height difference,because if its d missionary style,its ur waist up that's even ontop of her,not ur legs,so u cant even notice d difference in height when comparing a short or tall woman.Thanks

Willy7 is so correct and Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ saying this from experience. Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ a guy Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ 5ft 9inc dating a lady Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ 6ft 2inc. Didn't notice any difference in height A̶̲̥̅ƪƪ d tyms we were intimate, irrespective Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ d style we chose.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
BillyBayou: .

Willy7 is so correct and Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ saying this from experience. Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ a guy Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ 5ft 9inc dating a lady Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ 6ft 2inc. Didn't notice any difference in height A̶̲̥̅ƪƪ d tyms we were intimate, irrespective Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ƒ d style we chose.... Thanks
following this argument is just an act in futility. How can you cite yourself as a good example when you are roughly the same height? I am saying tall...I beg I beg I beg.

Bisjosh, you are the reason I am still following this thread not some senseless argument.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
u ppl are just milling arround one aspect of the pedicament of this coople. What if they have 4 chidren who are all over 8ft tall & there is anoda global recession & famine @ the same time. How many cups of garri dem go de chop?
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by iamjean(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2013
wise_many2k: shocked shocked shocked

I'm just imagining how tall the guy is....i'm 6'-6" and i feel too tall, how much more this tall guy.... I wonder what's d big idea in the tall lady wearing high heeled shoes undecided
am 6''4' and sometimes its just annoying when everyone is just saying you'r tall you'r tall, another, its so hard to find a tall girl to compliment your height
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by moorevic(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jimbadly:
Sweet and lovely couple. The man is a giant and the wife is very tall for a woman. Such union is not always good. The children are most likely going to be taller. People this tall usually stick out in a crowd, and as such its a great disadvantage. Their kids especially the girls will be the objects of ridicule at school. That can make life a living hell for them. Moreover people this tall have a hard time getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
Chee you be bad belly, serious one.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by suremossty(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Popowaa:
Imagine de size of his d**k.
may sense fall on u
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by Tigerwood123(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos by pelumi111: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2017
when an iroko tree marries a bamboo tree you will have a coconut tree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) / Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants / Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.