Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? (7815 Views)

A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Pastors And Their Vision About Mr/mrs "right".whats Ur Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by ujukala: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Watch it man, watch it. There are what we call 'familiar spirits'. They don't need to know you before .
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Raymondeji(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
I remember the day my mum's sister visited us and told me to talk to her pastor over the phone. Said he should pray for me. The pastor said I should pray against obstacles and challenges. After this, my mum's sista said I should go and meet him for special prayers. All because of these visions.

Then I asked her, who doesn't have challenges or obstacles in this world? That was the end, I didn't go. This people will always tell you something that's common to everybody, and you might be the one to tell them everything they need to know themselves, either with your mouth or your actions. They are psychologists. They're thieves.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by maclatunji: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

Are you trying to say there is no genuine pastor/prophet anymore?

I say so unequivocally.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
maryjames9: You are so naive. Have u ever seen or heard of people who deliver a message and that is it,they just vanish. I mean,u dnt see them again. The truth is you ignorantly think everytn is about money,fraud and selfish reasons. You dont have 2 be a pastor to receive from God.
I will assume you didn't understand the point I was trying to make. The point I am trying to make is that to be a genuine man of God, you do not need to have the gift of prophecy. In recent times, people have discovered you can get the attention of people through prophecy and are seriously exploiting it.

A pastor prophecy to you and before you know it prayers are not getting answered and soon a pastor is asking you to buy candles. I've had good and bad experiences and so totally understand the subject matter.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Raymondeji: I remember the day my mum's sister visited us and told me to talk to her pastor over the phone. Said he should pray for me. The pastor said I should pray against obstacles and challenges. After this, my mum's sista said I should go and meet him for special prayers. All because of these visions.

Then I asked her, who doesn't have challenges or obstacles in this world? That was the end, I didn't go. This people will always tell you something that's common to everybody, and you might be the one to tell them everything they need to know themselves, either with your mouth or your actions. They are psychologists. They're thieves.

Thats a gud point there. but what he told me was not common things. In fact, that's why i plan to do it secretly. but he told me what im up to and why i should not go ahead with it. that really got me
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
ujukala: Watch it man, watch it. There are what we call 'familiar spirits'. They don't need to know you before .

you are probably right. i've decided not to step the church again
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
crisycent: Na today? You never hear say pastors dey wash eye? are you a learner?

i think i'm a learner because until this time i dont usually believe in such
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
sheyie2007: I experience this s#!t before.. I wondered how she knew everything, mind you this is really far from home... I believe that, as long as ghosts exists, voodoo and stuffs, then anything is possible. I've seen more crazy sh!ts than that, @op, meditate on your personality check it against his message and adhere to which ever warnings you're given.

this is helpful. thanks!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
street disciple: Story story

One mad man in my area can do better, and he only needs 20 bucks to buy one shot

lmao... Really?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
PalmTree: ...after he told you those things, what did he suggest you should do?

He just gave me some psalms to use for prayer and ask me to fast.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by ziccoit: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Very very simple matter.

I will only ask the pastor to remove his trousers to expose his waist. I bet you if you don't see the "Olonde" the man is actually using to communicate with the spirits about you.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Coldfeet: Yep!!! Twice actually from different men of God, the latter was so explicit that I never stepped foot in his Church again!! I felt so un-clad that day as if someone as been watching and following me around! He told me my inner most secrets and that if I don't change! confess and ask God for forgiveness that I may lose my life soon!!! I took his warning though and ever grateful to God for using him to give me the wake up call that saved my life!!! Yes!! They are REAL men of God out there! As they are charlatans too! Go to God in prayer so He can tell you if the spirit in that man of God is from Him and not a marine spirit. You are blessed.

this is helpful. thanx
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by OmoAlata(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj: surprisingly after the service the pastor called me and told me things that i'v not discussed with anyone.
I have never experienced that before. In fact, im still surprise when i think about it.

Now have you had the experience before? and what do you think about it?

oneakj, keep all the sayings close to your heart and don't go back there if you feel uneasy. If there were any warnings therein, heed them (There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.) The pastor never asked you for money and you never said he told you to kill a fowl cheesy etc. What harm would it do you to pray, do night vigil or fast? Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
maclatunji:

I say so unequivocally.
and there are true imams and mullahs,right?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by tpia5: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj:

lmao... Really?

yes, really.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by oneakj(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

oneakj, keep all the sayings close to your heart and don't go back there if you feel uneasy. If there were any warnings therein, heed them (There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.) The pastor never asked you for money and you never said he told you to kill a fowl cheesy etc. What harm would it do you to pray, do night vigil or fast? Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. God bless.

yeah he didnt ask me to bring anything. he only gave me some psalms and ask me to fast. thanks for your response
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by OmoAlata(f): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj:

yeah he didnt ask me to bring anything. he only gave me some psalms and ask me to fast. thanks for your response

So you've got nothing to lose by doing it wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by omanzo02: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hé did not see a damnn vision, hè just telling u a pack of lies.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by PalmTree(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
oneakj:

He didn't ask you to come for special "in house prayers"? No deliverance sessions, mtcheww. Mr Ibu can surely do better. All what he used were outdated formats as we have been hearing of such since the early 90s. Just follow your mind and tread carefully. Adios
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Bighrt: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
I can remember going to one church wrt my aunty @ egbeda b4 goin I had a confusin dream abt goin dere one mind told me nt to go but anoda was I shd go its d house of d lord. I was wearing makeup n it got to my turn for prayer n d pastor told me I was possess n I looked @ him like u dnt knw wat ur saying @ least if am possessEd I will knw. he said he does really knw d spirit I ve but b4 I go he will tell me. Till I left his vision could nt tell him wat am possessed wrt. I felt cos he saw me wrrt red lipsticks. He was askin me abt my last but I didn't  tell him anythin abt my self so he won't ve a way to lie. He said he knew I dnt believe him cos of d way I was looking @ him. He said I won't b ablE to get married until am delivered. N so many blabla he said I won't ve problem wrt moni. To cut d long story short am married I lost my job last year although am nt broke cos ve some little investment. I never saw my self as been possess even after I left dere I just kept praying. I didn't  hold on to his prophecy I trusted God for my life n still trusting him. I knew d man was fake frm d very moment I stepped in but my aunty ve said so many things abt him hw he came to her office n started telling her deep things abt her. We shd b careful where we go seeking for vision.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
@OP..i have read so many comments here...well let me say that it is true that God can speak to every believer(if u rlly are one) thru His word and dat He can also speak directly to us thru the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit(1jn 2:27).. Dats d reason why u shuld develop ur spiritual senses to hear the voice of God for ursef and be able to actively discern what is good.(heb 5:14)..Now d truth of the matter is there are still genuine prophets. Prophets who speak a rhema word of d lord in personal prophecy is never a subtitute for d personal responsibility of d believer to relate to God himself; it is an added dimension of communication to enable God to fully speak to His people.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by trolling(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Coldfeet: Yep!!! Twice actually from different men of God, the latter was so explicit that I never stepped foot in his Church again!! I felt so un-clad that day as if someone as been watching and following me around! He told me my inner most secrets and that if I don't change! confess and ask God for forgiveness that I may lose my life soon!!! I took his warning though and ever grateful to God for using him to give me the wake up call that saved my life!!! Yes!! They are REAL men of God out there! As they are charlatans too! Go to God in prayer so He can tell you if the spirit in that man of God is from Him and not a marine spirit. You are blessed.
u should understand that demons show visions to his servants too that is why we are instructed not to consult with those that observe the time...I know of a few people who don't serve the living god but prophesied things concerning me, so the question is where did they get the vision from?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by trolling(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
"Familiar spirit know all secrets about you,they know your future present and past, so what they do is this, they tell and show it to their servants just as that familiar Spirit showed that woman his servant that she was in king saul's presence who had decreed that all witches to be killed.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Winneygirl(f): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2012
oneakj:

if he asked U 2pray, fast, read d bible, I dnt see how dis translates 2being fake.
Pls do it wholeheartedly, trusting God 2 hear Ur prayers.
True pastors exists. God still works miracles. We shld knw d basics. Money, gifts etc can never supercede God's word, prayers, alms giving, fasting...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by talitakumi: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2012
i mistakenly met a white garment prophet who was telling me about my on-going project, in all he was 100 % right. however, i refuse to give into his demands that i should buy a megaphone for him. i just laughed. This man could see my future and tell me my present but he cannot help himself. He went has far to tell me not to marry any yellow girl. lol. They are looking for client(419). House get this a prophesy is true does not mean the vessel is CLEAN.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2012
oneakj:

confirmed,do it yourself,not asking you to buy anything,or to pay money.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
infact there is a church at km 7 idanre road Akure,where there's such a ministry with genuine prophetic releases,formerly a C.A.C parish now known as Prayer centre church of God.also known as the 'university of prayer',while its abbreviated name is Prayer centre. Prayer goes on everyday and night. Infact the prophet will tell you,if you don't have offering to give,just dance before God with a grateful heart.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Stranger Pastor Tells You Vision About You And Its True? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
trolling: "Familiar spirit know all secrets about you,they know your future present and past, so what they do is this, they tell and show it to their servants just as that familiar Spirit showed that woman his servant that she was in king saul's presence who had decreed that all witches to be killed.
false..familiar spirits or devils dnt know d future..they can only know ur past..na only BABA GOD knows the Future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Special Holy Ghost Service Live / Some Ways Christianity Inoculates Itself Against Reason And Logic / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.