Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Withdraw To Your Nigerian Savings Account From Anywhere - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw To Your Nigerian Savings Account From Anywhere (786 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw To Your Nigerian Savings Account From Anywhere by ooman(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Hello,

Do you know that you can withdraw straight to any Nigerian savings or current bank account from anywhere in the world or from your online investments without any stress.
Just go to your bank and request for a SORT CODE and a NUBAN number, you will enter it in any website as SWIFT code and IBAN number respectively and your money will be sent to your account straight in any currency, USD, EURO, GBP or others. No need for LR or Webmoney or even Paypal and credit cards anymore.
I have been withdrawing from Forex and Options this way and i thought i should tell you all.

Goodluck with your online business.
Re: How To Withdraw To Your Nigerian Savings Account From Anywhere by Samchelsea(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
What if the site doesn't have this payment option?
Re: How To Withdraw To Your Nigerian Savings Account From Anywhere by ooman(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Then use Liberty reserve, Perfect Money OR Web Money then exchange through wire.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Sound Trucks To Hire In Portharcourt / Opportunities For Smes Investment In The Privatized PHCN Units / My Client Needs LPFO Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.